Did I shock this little baby into a male?

Green-collar

Okay, so I recently got the two TGA qush clones from a collective. They looked like shit because they were just in the front display case getting shitty lighting under shitty hours. They also had pre flower hairs, so I took them home put them in there coco set up set lights to 18/6 for about 5 days then to 24hrs for shits and gigs at this time I also trimmed all the lower preflower bullshit off...BUT ever since I got the plants home it has grown nothing but 3 leaf leaves, also they bot have really bizarre inter node structure, Im concerned that I shocked them to hard and they are like a weird hermi male now or something?

If any one know whats going on here let me know please! I would like to get them out of the garden asap if needed.
IMAG023914.jpg

IMAG024014.jpg

IMAG024113.jpg

IMAG024217.jpg

IMAG024315.jpg

If there was an ugliest plant award I these would take the cake.

Well the messed up growth patteren is normal for clones, and I dont think you can change a female into a male.. Its called herm when a female goes male or gets male flowers

yeah especially if its came of an older mother. I have mothers that are over 4 years old and i get strange growth sometimes with cuttings from the. Once i get them under hps lights they tend to sort themselves out though. I wouldnt worry about it. U'll prob find u get lots nice but form them.

. who ever took the cuts ,took them while the plant was in shock or a re vegetation state . your plants rooted and didnt recieve enough or the right lighting so it flowered. take the pistols off and do not use those as your moms .Veg them and get the best developed cut to be the lucky momma .

. who ever took the cuts ,took them while the plant was in shock or a re vegetation state . your plants rooted and didnt recieve enough or the right lighting so it flowered. take the pistols off and do not use those as your moms .Veg them and get the best developed cut to be the lucky momma .

Thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom