Different Person?

findingmyself

Okay so when I get high, I feel like a completely different person, I'm more open, I'm more willing to do things I normally wouldn't, I'm more willing to express emotions, Why does weed do this to me? It's weird

Maybe its the other way around...

When I am NOT high .. I am a completely different person.. when I am high.. I am myself.

One of the things that toking good nug does is increase your empathy for the world around you. I can identify with what you are saying. I am not completely different .. but my patience certainly lacks when there is nothing to smoke.

In fact, I think this state of connection with our environment is the way we SHOULD be and being straight is the altered state.

Maybe its the other way around...

When I am NOT high .. I am a completely different person.. when I am high.. I am myself.

One of the things that toking good nug does is increase your empathy for the world around you. I can identify with what you are saying. I am not completely different .. but my patience certainly lacks when there is nothing to smoke.

In fact, I think this state of connection with our environment is the way we SHOULD be and being straight is the altered state.

Thus, I dub thee Seraphim, Enlightened. :clap:

Back
Top Bottom