Dinafem OG Kush Auto and Moby Dick Auto

xpulp

Day 53. 10 liter air pots, bio bizz light mix soil. 400 watt HPS.
From start to day-53, light 20/4.

What do you think?

IMG_040127.JPG
IMG_040023.JPG
IMG_039925.JPG
IMG_038935.JPG
IMG_038824.JPG
IMG_038730.JPG
IMG_038629.JPG
IMG_038526.JPG
IMG_038426.JPG
IMG_038326.JPG
IMG_038326.JPG

This is why you don't follow the manufacture measurements on all those supplements!!!! That is a mess the more hard work and respect you give you plants the more they give you.......your not being very nice to them...

Deffo over feeding going on here. Still a nice amount of quality bud considering =)
There is alot of mixing and matching and too many additives in your selection and this will be the problem.
Advanced nutrients are known for over quoting & its very hot stuff. Keep it simple & dnt listen to shop owners as they are mainly trying to sell as many bottles as possible. Plants dont need that much stuff. Most of the time they just want plain water.

Good luck on your next run & enjoy the sticky nugs!

I cant believe someone would post this many pics of an overfed piece of crap plant! I just kept scrolling down hoping to see it get better, but nope. Just the same ugly plant in 50 different angles.lol
Lol, Please be kind to your girls, let her rest at night and don't burn her with overfeeding, she is a living thing and will respond to how you treat her, this is a poor mistreated plant and you need to do some reading up.

Been growing this plant but it looks completely different to the ones in xpulp's pics?
I only feed it once a week and give it distilled water, nothing else.
Must take some pics for you to compare.

PS. Can anyone post the true lab test stats for this plant please?
I wanna know if she's worth cloning n keeping.

Red58

OK she's still in Veg atm but I would like to know if anyone knows the lab test results for DinaFem OG Kush please.
DinaFem_OG_Kush_2.jpg
DinaFem_OG_Kush_1.jpg

Bump!

Why can't I find any lab test results for this strain?

Back
Top Bottom