Discoloured leaves with black spots, anyone know what this is and how to treat it?

Highs and lows

420 Member
My Green gelato autoflower plant is now 7 weeks old and last week started to form discoloured lower leaves with black spots so I cut them off but it has now grown on to the big fan leaves and I can’t risk over defoliating, what shall I do? Please look at pictures attached and give advice , many thanks (Also im not sure because this is my first grow and she looks quite young for 7 weeks old ??)
16D4DE0C-F870-479E-BA4F-E455D2012EDA.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Looks like a calcium deficiency to me. Do you supplement cal/mag?
Also, even if your leaves have spots or discolouration, I wouldn't be removing them just because of this, let the plant leech what it needs from that leaf or it will go on and defile another new leaf.

Are you in coco? If so it’s very dry looking.
What’s your medium, nutrient, feed schedule, and pH?

Looks hungry... it just started to flower so it’s wanting more P and K. Switch to bloom nutes.

The pot does seem small, but being an auto, I hear they are less tolerant towards transplants.

Are you in coco? If so it’s very dry looking.
What’s your medium, nutrient, feed schedule, and pH?
Hi thanks for your reply I use Soil and coco , I do feed,water,water, feed with 2ml of micro, grow and bloom. I have not measured ph but my tap water is around 7.

Looks like a calcium deficiency to me. Do you supplement cal/mag?
Also, even if your leaves have spots or discolouration, I wouldn't be removing them just because of this, let the plant leech what it needs from that leaf or it will go on and defile another new leaf.
Thanks for your reply, I was told not to use cal mag as there is already calcium in the soil I’m using

Well you you have a calcium deficiency, it's easily "spotted" excuse the pun, and it will halve your yields and leave you with a very weak,hollow stemmed plant if left untreated.
There is calcium in the soil, but it's a small pot so its either all used up or worse, locked out.

Back
Top Bottom