Disease?

Leesus

It sprouted this way. Bottom of leaf looked brown as it was emerging from soil and still looks brown. This is a white widow feminized seed from Nirvana. Any suggestions? My only good seed..

What kind of soil are you using? For seedlings you want a base soil that is almost inert, compared to something that has organic matter and nutrients that you would upcan to once you have a viable root system.

Plants that small are almost impossible to diagnose other than doing yourself a checklist of common mistakes (tbh that is not a plant, that is a seedling, which is why you wanna look at everything else you have going on):

-is the environment good/perfect?
-is the soil too "hot" for seedlings?
-are u adding nutes to water? they only need water right now.
-overwatering?

Get these things dialed in and you shouldn't have any trouble with seedlings. Environment is the most important and the most difficult no matter who you are. Overwatering is extremely common.

20150729_062032.jpg

For now.. I'm trying to do this on a galaxy at work haha

Thanks so much i work 12 hour days hard to find time to get on the computer to do this and I now see the my photos button as I'm typing this.. I'm sorry haha thanks for the kind guidance of forum etiquette

20150730_084857.png
What kind of soil are you using? For seedlings you want a base soil that is almost inert, compared to something that has organic matter and nutrients that you would upcan to once you have a viable root system.

Plants that small are almost impossible to diagnose other than doing yourself a checklist of common mistakes (tbh that is not a plant, that is a seedling, which is why you wanna look at everything else you have going on):

-is the environment good/perfect?
-is the soil too "hot" for seedlings?
-are u adding nutes to water? they only need water right now.
-overwatering?

Get these things dialed in and you shouldn't have any trouble with seedlings. Environment is the most important and the most difficult no matter who you are. Overwatering is extremely common.

I believe I have everything right. I have another seedling in coco and this one in photo is in peat. This seedling is healthy and they we're all done the same.

Back
Top Bottom