Dispensary Scammers

Kaboomsizzle420

420 Member
Beware the fakers! The scammers! They are out there! I am a cannabis user and advocate for over 20yrs, and for about the last 3yrs have been mail ordering my cannabis from many different reputable, caring and professional dispensaries (True Meds, MOTA, Diamond Concentrates to name a few I have used) but recently I placed an order with a new one, Ganja Girl, just to try it out, and, well it turns out the prices were too good to be true, these guys are fakers, crooks, who are simply getting inexperienced, possibly newcomers to cannabis to email them money, and sending nothing in return. This is a scam, but technically not a crime because the “customer” GAVE their money to Ganja Gal. However, these actions are taking advantage of people, and dragging the names of all the other reputable businesses who are actually legit, compassionate, professional through the mud, potentially turning said customer off of trying cannabis at all? Anyway, just wanted to spread the word, and get it out there so customers, and businesses don’t get a raw deal. These people are leaches, sucking life out of this new exciting (now legit in 28days) industry, and it’s customer(s)!!!!! These scumbags must be stopped!!!!

I mean, in the eyes of the law we were(or are LOL) all criminals if we had anything to do with cannabis, now we have these REAL CRIMINALS bringing the industry down and giving it a bad name! Fuck these people, all of them are losers who didn’t have the brains to go legit, or didn’t want to. They can’t be allowed to survive, so if you’re reading this, spread the word or actually do something! I don’t want anyone else to fall victim, and in 28 days I’m calling the RCMP

I do both my friend! Just got one backyard beauty!

Attachments

• FA3E7EDE-17FC-4348-B903-78AD747A91DB.jpeg
    FA3E7EDE-17FC-4348-B903-78AD747A91DB.jpeg
    718.8 KB · Views: 38
  • B862D239-2222-4B63-A2B7-816EED53EA11.jpeg
    B862D239-2222-4B63-A2B7-816EED53EA11.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
  • 4B9D2D9D-D33C-47F4-8F92-388CC040FC23.jpeg
    4B9D2D9D-D33C-47F4-8F92-388CC040FC23.jpeg
    845.4 KB · Views: 50
No doubt! She’s pretty good, got a couple more weeks to go I think, most of the leaves are starting to go yellow, I’m not sure if this is normal or from stress, but pistils started purple, and are starting to dry and curl, and Trichomes are about 15% brown, all cloudy

Ok, thanks! I know the buds aren’t huge, but they look real nice and are loaded with trichomes! Thanks very much for the advice! I’m looking forward to doing 4 next year, and not worrying about the neighbors!

Back
Top Bottom