Disposal of Waste Material

theshed430

420 Member
What is the best way?

I just do not like the idea of a compost bin on my back garden that someone can look in and smells? Or am I being paranoid?

bump..

Would really like to hear how people process this?
Chop it up then compost it. Double bagged in the bin if not but I'd just compost it pal. Break the root ball down into a bucket, cut stem, leaves and roots up then mix it all in. Take it outside and stick it on the compost in a quiet moment - maybe after dark if you're para but that could arouse more suspicion - then fork it all over.

Which reminds me - I need to clear a bit myself .

The point is it's always best to hide in plain sight as the more suspicious you act the more likely you are to be twigged on to.

I just break up the plants and stick them in a bag in the bin or straight in the bin. The root ball I smash up in the garden. I'm a small occasional grower. It's no aggro at all. I live in the midlands. I don't think its an issue for small grows where I live in any case.

I just bag it and be sure I dont put anything else in like receipts . then bag it again and into the general waste bins behind my building. impossible to detect as on garbage day a big truck comes and picks up all the trash ( there are 20 bins just in my neighbourhood ) so even if they do see it when they unload they have no idea where it came from :) East Anglia.

Back
Top Bottom