DIY Grow Box

magsteria

Hi guys!! Im literally making my own growbox right now based from all the information ive read.

I just needed some questions so that i can finish my set up.

Im only planning on growing 1 plant and i really dont know how to place the electronics inside or how it should face. If someone can walk me through, that would be fantastic!! I can maybe share some buds once my baby is fully grown.

Re: DIY Grow Box.

Basically, this is going to be my growbox. Im using a medium?? Sized box. (Included in pic, guitar for scale as im not sure what the measurement is.
e84bdb87e24c8f4ec257e94b4024846d.jpg

Thanks for the advice! Im actually plannin on going to the store later once they open. It's 7am here and they wont open up until 10. Btw, i did complete the set up and im really not sure how i would set up the cfls. Does it really need a bowl or can i just be directed towards the plant?

(The bowl that is at the backside of the light?) Not really sure how to explain it further but for now, heres the end product..
4686d94606e68015c4cb5cf630ab05a0.jpg

I think you should probably be alright for now. I started with a similar set up when i first started, and I remember thinking that my seedlings were a little bit lanky, mostly because they were stretching for more light, but I was able to get the stems a bit stronger by having a slight breeze on them.

Thanks man! Really encouraging. Im really getting excited since this is my very first serious grow (though low budgeted).

Anyway, off to the store again to get a new cardboard box for the extension. while im there, ill probably get some perlites too since i really cant find any good feedback for coco+vermiculite. Perlite on the other hand is really popular with a great success percentage. (As been told)

Hi @Babbitt ! It's actually doing pretty good. You can check it up on my journal on my signature.. Just flipped to 12/12 too but HST went really wrong. Will try to post more pics once i get home for an update about the failed HST. Anyway, i taped her up good and it looked like she'll survive.
Good to hear. Things like that happen, just use it as education

To think that just a few months ago, i had like 0 idea how to achieve this but now, I can almost see harvest day.... Lol! xD getting really excited!! I'm also now planning on maybe getting some blue dream but dayum! the price of the seed is like buying a golden egg. Though depending on how it would be taken care off, i'm sure that it would be worth it.

Would be wise to stick to some easy grow Indica dominate strains for a few grows IMO. And you are going to get impatient come harvest.... don't give in to the temptations of chopping too early

Back
Top Bottom