Do all flowering cannabis plants smell the same?

Canachris

My plants have really started to smell strong,it's kinda like fresh ground black pepper but much sweeter. every plant I have grown over the past 12 years smell the same. I've never had the pleasure of growing with anything other than bag seed. after drying the smell changes and varies from plant to plant. so do different stains smell different. I remember when i grew outside my plants all smelled very skunky

Yes the different strains will smell different this is due to the terpenes in the plants
Often plants have names related to the odor they produce or the taste e.g. strawberry kush, blueberry etc.

If you are into vaporizing your weed & this is where the different terpene profiles become more noticeable some of these are myrcene, caryophyllene, limonene, terpinolene, and—in rare instances—pinene.

These all add a taste of flavour / effect off your medication & I must admit if you have ever grown some 4 way crossed strains those can be interesting on the inhale & exhale notes of flavour :thumb:

I'm a blueberry fan with a close 2nd of kush & OG kush :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom