Skunky smelling plant - Why one and not the others?

Jorgie Nuggz

I have a question!
Of the four plants, there's one that has this pungent, skunky smell and the other three smell like a regular plant with that chlorophyll scent. Any ideas why the one smells different than the others and they're all in veg state and are all the same and the same age.
Plant #2 is the skunky smelling one, I would love to know why it smells so good and the rest of them smell like plain old chlorophyll.

20170307_165349.jpg

20170307_165411.jpg

20170307_165418.jpg

20170307_165427.jpg

20170307_165434.jpg

Yes I'm a newb, but my Dad always told me "The only stupid question is the one that hasn't been asked, because it doesn't get answered". If anyone has any Ideas I sure would like to hear them.

Plants from seed can vary quite a bit even from the same batch. Some have 3 or 4 phenotypes with different growth habits, bud development and even smell. Sometimes strain reviews will mention different phenos.

It's early to have much smell. Also, even though they are same age #2 looks larger.

So it could be that you have a distinct pheno, or could be that #2 is more developed.

Thank you dear Rabbi. You are correct #2 is the largest of the bunch and was the 2nd to hatch. These are mystery beans, I wish I knew more about them. Don't even know their sex all I know is that even though the plant that created them was full of seeds it did provide a great buzz. Thank you again for your answer, it makes sense.

i agree with nuggs above . also let me suggest u junk that meter . buy a 10 dollar yellow one from fleabay. works great just don't let the probes dry out.

Hey DL thanks for stopping bye and for your input. I have been having trouble with one of the two meters I'm using. I took your advice and went to "FLEABAY" LOL and was looking at the different meters, but before I end up with the wrong one I pulled a picture to see if this is the one you are talking about?
Untitled186.jpg

Back
Top Bottom