Do I need a grow box for autos ?.

Hasnain

Hello everyone,

If you are reading this, thanks already! :thumb:

Now, what I need to know is, do I really need a grow box for autos?

I've got a room at home where I wanna grow a few plants, now since they're autos, I don't need to be too anal about light/dark periods right? They'll veg and flower no matter what, correct?

So what I could do is just keep in out in the open (in the room) and just have lights on top and all around the plant, without having all of this inside a box? In a way, my room itself, is the grow box

Where I stay, the stuff you get is = shit. So I really wanna start growing my own, PLEASE HELP ME OUT GUYS!!

Thanks!!

Hi and welcome Hasnain. Ive never grown autos but believe i know enough to help. You are correct in saying that you do not need to control light periods because the plant will flower within a specific time. So the set-up you describe will work. Again I'm not sure but i know giving normal photo-sensitive plants dark periods is beneficial and it saves electricity, I've read some people say not bother with autos and some say give some dark period.
Hope this helps don't hesitate to ask for further help.
:welcome:

Hi and welcome Hasnain. Ive never grown autos but believe i know enough to help. You are correct in saying that you do not need to control light periods because the plant will flower within a specific time. So the set-up you describe will work. Again I'm not sure but i know giving normal photo-sensitive plants dark periods is beneficial and it saves electricity, I've read some people say not bother with autos and some say give some dark period.
Hope this helps don't hesitate to ask for further help.
:welcome:

Thank you for your reply!

I can still give the plants a dark period at nights, I just don't wanna make a grow box, that's all :blalol:

Anyways I think I should just go ahead and not overthink.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom