Do you smoke legally?

Do you smoke legally

• Yes

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • No

Votes: 64 85.3%

• Total voters
If you know its illegal why say you do it legally? The whole premis of this thread is pointless due to the fact that it is illegal so none of you do it legally.
I am a California citizen. I and the rest of my sate have legalized medical mairjuana, despite what the federal govenrment says. In that sense, it is legal for me to smoke and grow marijauna in california. I purchase it at various clubs every month. I smoke it openly in the streets. I haev never been arrested, nor do I need to fear being arrested. Does the federal government still deem medical marijuana as illegal? Yes. But in California, it IS legal, regardless of what the feds think or say. So thers no need to blow blood vessles or curse up a storm to try to get your message across, or impress us with your caps lock skills. If you come to California, or any other state that HAS LEGALIZED MEDICAL MARIJAUNA, you will be within your rights (at the sate level) to smoke it. So we are BOTH correct. Marijauna is legal AND illegal. See how easy that was to conclude without calling one another names? If you disagree with me, I strongly suggest and ask politely that you repsond in the same manner.
Now, I suggest you take your illegal marijuana, and Ill take MY legal marijiana, and lets smoke a FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT bowl.
-PM

O.k I have stayed out of this for the better part of yesterday because you guys just got way to volitile. But now I'm forced to speak, #2 months ago the feds came in and arrested a man in california for growing for the state, this man has a degree in agriculture and was hired by the state to grow, "legally" in his greenhouses this man still has federal charges on his record well maybe not I believe his attorneys are holding the fds at bay but the point is. That poece of paper that was written before any of the feds were born plainly states that the States have the right to govern themselves , but that is limited to federal government control, State law never superceeds federal, if the states were allowed to intervene in federal law there would be no need for the supreme court thier is a pecking order and in the chain of whose decision means more the states are at the bottom level of the ladder. This has been proven not just with the weed issue. The Terri Shcivo case in florida if it had been left up to Governor Bush the entire nation would have sunk the entire state of Florida the way it worked out they almost tried anyway. If states could just decide Abe Lincoln would have never had to get involved in slavery the southern states would have slaves and the northern states would not. So where I sympathize with the fact that you are convinced that you are right and that you are smoking legally.I think that you are way missinformed, I do believe that the strideds that California, boulder colorado, alaska, Arkansas, And even oregon to name a few are making is very important to lead the fight that we as smokers have in front of us it strikes me as funny that people that are this heated on this issue should run for office and change federal law, until we have 26 states that are at the point that california is at then we have no choice but to be at the mercy of the federal government, but we do live in a democracy where majority rules and if we can get legalization on a majority state level then we have a fight until then you guys are just getting heated for no reason, but keep fighting the fight just not with each other this is a time we all need to stick together and do whatever it takes for us to get our each individual states to cave on the issue.

Back
Top Bottom