Population Control?

spacecadet

Bear with me on this one guys.....

As we all know, prescribed drugs have many, many harmful and fatal side effects. They kill thousands of people every year.

MJ has virtually no harmful side effects, and if legalized would eliminate the need for LOTS of harmful prescription drugs and unnecessary deaths.

I am positive the government knows this. Could MJ still be illegal because they WANT people to die from these prescription drugs, thus 'controlling the population" ??

This is the only reason I can think of for MJ STILL being illegal.... it makes no sense why it wouldn't be legal.

Any thoughts?

I can think of a few obvious reasons. Lobbying and contributions from two big industries that have deep pockets - petroleum and pharmaceuticals. Then there's the law enforcement and prison business.

seems likes the drug companies would want their consumers to live longer and therefore make more money off of them. dead people dont buy drugs.

well they should just start sending people to live on the moon!! we can grow hydroponic food and get oxygen from the plants to sustain life :slide: it will make more room here on earth

hahaha well thats my thought anyways
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom