How does smoking MJ make you feel?

Ok, I'll give you my 64 dollar answer to this question;

It all comes down to the kind/strain of cannabis your smoking as to how it makes you feel.

I, like many others here have used canna all of my adult life and the one thing I have always notice was that every different variety came with a different kind of high. I never knew why at the time but I did know that sometimes I would feel sleepy or relaxed and sometimes I would feel really energetic and happy, sometimes the effects would take a little while to kick in and sometimes I would get cotton or dry mouth. I knew that their were different kinds but I never knew just how deep the rabbit hole went....can ya dig?

Before I started doing computer research on it I, like many others, had never even heard of the words Sativa and Indica, I soon learned that these are the two parent breeds of two totally different kinds of marijuana and from these come countless different varieties and cross bread versions making for all different kinds of "high's" some more potent than others as well.

Both sativa and Indica strains contain THC and depending on the variety some contain more THC than others making for more or less potent weed. As well, both of these contain a certain amount of a chemical that most common folk know little about called CDB (can't remember the exact scientific name for it) but this chemical is responsible for the sleepy, tired or relaxed feeling you sometimes feel when you smoke.

Most sativa strains contain very little CDB while most Indica strains contain more in which is also determined by the variety your smoking as to the potency or amount of CDB it contains and this is the reason the answer to your question of "How does smoking MJ make you feel?" is so long because this rabbit hole is unbelievably deep and the true answer to this question is so complex.

Or I can give you my short answer;

Marijuana makes me feel happy, energetic, relaxed, sleepy, sometimes moody sometimes almost drunk feeling but always better than I did before I got high in the first place and I get different a feeling with each variety, that I do know! :;)::peacetwo: :peace::Namaste:

Not yet.

I'm not such a veteran like some here seems to be but smoking das weed makes me disengage in a very nice way and I can actually feel the electrical layout of my brain changing under the influence of this molecule. I can sort of "feel my brainwaves" and I can usually see this experience thru until it leads me to the second part : physical reaction..

Now I have this weed buddy of mine, he's a guy so he gets horny easily. For me that doesn't happen, I could care less but still at the same time able to experience a very "pure" platonic orgasm. Very bright and unbearable, ethereal, overwhelming and transcendent, violent but also comforting, melty and sweet, ever changing and filled with bundles of delicious pulses. and best of all lasts enough like at least 5 minutes. oops I got lost there haha

Others report being paranoid but that hasn't really been my experience either.
I hope all this makes more sense to y'all more than it did to me!

ima try and answer this as best i can.

honestly, weed probably does more harm than good for me, but thats obviously everybodys point of reference. i find myself having to recuperate my braind and mind for like 2 or 3 days after smokin, thats if something adverse happens, like im forced to run a errand or something. right now im such the smoking recluse, but thats allright, its my choice and my comfort zone here in my room and i dont mind at all.

when i take a few drags im already feelin it, right?. i ALWAYS have the music on when i smoke so as soon as i start hearing those vibes sort of transcend or change, i know im high, i mean i can tell nonetheless but my main enjoyment of weed is how music sounds. depending on my mood ill put on some hip hop but only if its not no serious or negative, like 50 cents newer stuff. but most of the time i got on some groovy shit like placebo or the xx or techno, cuz thats what i mostly connect with, hip hop is just too serious most of the time, especially to this analytical self-crucifying smoker.

back to how it makes me feel. it usually puts me to sleep cuz theres really nuttin to do except listen to music, i think everything else can be so overwhelming at times, at times... i acutally recorded myself recently, its a 3 part session. first part is the rolling which i suck at lol, the 2nd part is the smoking (i like when i notice i should save the blunt so that i dont over do it), and the third part is when im baked.

personally, im stigmatic, i feel i get a bad rep for shit ive done in the pants around my nieghoborhood, so this stigam reflects when i outside by concentrating too much on what OTHERS are thinking. it takes effect when im sober too except im more mellow about it. when i smoke im listening to every single detail (which i do at times sober) in my mind, every fleeting thought is a mistake that should have been listened to. i dont know, maybe ill write a blog next time i smoke about this.

as u might be able to see why smoking is probably more bad than good for me. right this second, where theres no pressure, no blunt in front, no people knowing what im doing (another stigma), i just dont/wont give a fuck.

i love the veil that this culture has. i just love the motions when i take my pull or when i watch others to their thing. ive explained this in a blog i think, check it out yall. peace!

ima try and answer this as best i can.

honestly, weed probably does more harm than good for me, but thats obviously everybodys point of reference. i find myself having to recuperate my braind and mind for like 2 or 3 days after smokin, thats if something adverse happens, like im forced to run a errand or something. right now im such the smoking recluse, but thats allright, its my choice and my comfort zone here in my room and i dont mind at all.

when i take a few drags im already feelin it, right?. i ALWAYS have the music on when i smoke so as soon as i start hearing those vibes sort of transcend or change, i know im high, i mean i can tell nonetheless but my main enjoyment of weed is how music sounds. depending on my mood ill put on some hip hop but only if its not no serious or negative, like 50 cents newer stuff. but most of the time i got on some groovy shit like placebo or the xx or techno, cuz thats what i mostly connect with, hip hop is just too serious most of the time, especially to this analytical self-crucifying smoker.

back to how it makes me feel. it usually puts me to sleep cuz theres really nuttin to do except listen to music, i think everything else can be so overwhelming at times, at times... i acutally recorded myself recently, its a 3 part session. first part is the rolling which i suck at lol, the 2nd part is the smoking (i like when i notice i should save the blunt so that i dont over do it), and the third part is when im baked.

personally, im stigmatic, i feel i get a bad rep for shit ive done in the pants around my nieghoborhood, so this stigam reflects when i outside by concentrating too much on what OTHERS are thinking. it takes effect when im sober too except im more mellow about it. when i smoke im listening to every single detail (which i do at times sober) in my mind, every fleeting thought is a mistake that should have been listened to. i dont know, maybe ill write a blog next time i smoke about this.

as u might be able to see why smoking is probably more bad than good for me. right this second, where theres no pressure, no blunt in front, no people knowing what im doing (another stigma), i just dont/wont give a fuck.

i love the veil that this culture has. i just love the motions when i take my pull or when i watch others to their thing. ive explained this in a blog i think, check it out yall. peace!

Pretty deep dude, I feel a lot of these emotions when high/stoned but I see it as my senses heightening, as for myself, well it helps with my temporal lobe epilepsy incurred through years of physical abuse & being diagnosed as having abnormal brain pattern due to multiple head injuries, it helps with my asthma, it helps calm me down, makes me think more clearly than I do when straight as I suffer from bad aggitation & mood swings, but the ONE thing overall is that I smoke because "I ENJOY IT".

Watercultured.

I have smoked over 1/2 my life already, and the biggest, best benefit I get from smoking is pain relief. It takes care of the pain that my pain killers don't touch....which kinda amazes me. I have Fibromyalgia & some days I can't even move. It makes me eat regularly, as i tend to "forget" to eat for days on end if I don't have any smoke. Smoking also takes care of depression as others have stated. It's taking some adjustment to realize completely that I am legal now (at least in Maine), old habits die hard. But looking forward to the day that we are all legal :)

Back
Top Bottom