do you think my plants will be alright?

ryan1918

So i decided to flip and go to 12/12 but after 4/5 hours i decided to change the hours because before i was going to have the lights on at night to offset the cold but now being their was so many light leaks i decided to stick to lights on during day also allows me to work on them during the day vs at night so do you think them hours would hurt or hermie them I've also had a problem with this grow with the lights going off about 6 times due to blowing a fuse.. now my second problem is heat went out and my 2nd time for the temps to drop to 40¤ all but a few of them look fine though do you think they will be okay?

Also i sprayed 4 plants with dawn dish soap and water to try ways to kill most and it hurt a lot of the leaves but plant looks fine no mold either all gone but i have switched to vingar as it doesn't hurt any of the leaves now any.. has anyone used soap before?

So i decided to flip and go to 12/12 but after 4/5 hours i decided to change the hours because before i was going to have the lights on at night to offset the cold but now being their was so many light leaks i decided to stick to lights on during day also allows me to work on them during the day vs at night so do you think them hours would hurt or hermie them I've also had a problem with this grow with the lights going off about 6 times due to blowing a fuse.. now my second problem is heat went out and my 2nd time for the temps to drop to 40¤ all but a few of them look fine though do you think they will be okay?

4-5 hours will not affect them at all whatsoever, if they didn't freeze they should be ok. Blown fuse 6x means you are overloading your circuit, be smart when correcting this and don't put a bigger fuse in, it's too risky.

Also i sprayed 4 plants with dawn dish soap and water to try ways to kill most and it hurt a lot of the leaves but plant looks fine no mold either all gone but i have switched to vingar as it doesn't hurt any of the leaves now any.. has anyone used soap before?

Mold? Do You have powdery mildew spots?? never heard of using dish soap other than a tiny drop as a surfactant. Vinegar I have never witnessed either, but if it works.. other than fungicide or sulfur which I avoid, controlling mildew when you can't control the environment has been about making the surface of the leaf alkaline but acid would work too I guess, as long as the leaf surface is inhospitable to mold. FWIW I have not seen mold in years but have controlled it with home remedies in the past with moderate success by spraying leaves with, PH 8-9 water, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda to 1 liter water, 10% skim milk to water.

4-5 hours will not affect them at all whatsoever, if they didn't freeze they should be ok. Blown fuse 6x means you are overloading your circuit, be smart when correcting this and don't put a bigger fuse in, it's too risky.
agreed,I would be correcting that situation in short order.

Yeah problem with milk is it creates black mold indoors but vingar cider works wonders my plants all look fine i got the heat back to 64 so far so good i still got to insulate the top then i won't even need a pellet burner to keep it hot

Hey Ryan. Check out green clean now called green cleaner. Works great for mites and powdery mildew. Best stuff in my 17 years I've ever used.
However ideally you want your room more climate controlled so no mold or mildew happens in the first place.

It used to be just some random dude but he sold out. It's the same stuff though. Go on amazon they got it that's where I bought my last gallon. A gallon last me a year for all maintanice

If your speaking apple cider vinegar it will slow there reproduction just not kill. Avid works as well just it's semi systemic. I don't want avid on my girls. I used it years ago green clean hands down.

Back
Top Bottom