Does anyone have experience with these kinds of LEDS?

Fenderbender

I've seen them before unbranded but now available under Apollo over here..
Should be Samsung, Osram & Seoul leds White 3000 & 6000, Red 660 & 730 & 6 UV's.
320 watts, Meanwell Driver.
but why I'm attracted to it, it's 80 cm long which will fit my 1 meter slim tent and then run it at 50 to 60% that way I have a fully lit space as no matter what leds do drop off very quickly if your not straight under them so once the led strip stops the light intensity pretty much curves of quickly.. I have a Mars Hydro SP-150, I'd love a TSL2000 or a SP-3000 but those are too long for my tent and the SP-150 just a tad to short.
And now that I'm using photoperiods having a bit of extra power available for flowering would be nice as well.. but given the tent space full power would hardly ever be required so a bit overpowered but that way I can run it cooler as well and just well have every inch fully lit.
1711258116.jpg
1711258109-1.jpg

HI FB - I've tried a few unbranded lamps and generally, they are reasonably good and I still use various combinations
You won't know until you try it but I'm always left wondering if it could be better
I don't grow monster plants so I would say most likely 'adequate' but not ideal, suppose that's what big bucks are for

Thanks, I'm already drooling over something else, with the way I grow now two pots in 50x100cm, I'm thinking it's best to have one lamp per plant.
4Twenty led system, also comes with Samsung leds, UV, IR & Red, 150watts with dimmer, heavy aluminium frame interconnectable and they are covered with a 120° angle lens, Waterproof and got a 5 year warranty.
If they truly angle well I'll have excellent cover with two light sources and a bit more reach under the top canopy.

image.jpg
th-1.jpg
4twenty--420--led-system-150w_44773_0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom