Does my plant look small

I have them on 1/4 strength nutes atm when do I start feeding more ?
I would have started at 1/2, but whatever works is the right thing to do. I would up them to 1/2 soon, though.

I am using coco I had a ph problem I just fed water for the first week but when I tested the ph it was around 7
If you are growing in Coco it's better to feed 2 - 3 times per day. Never just water & never let it dry out. You can't over water Coco. You will need Cal Mag somewhere down the line. Yes the plant is small but I'm guessing it's because you haven't got your feeding right. 1 - 150 watt CFL isn't going to produce much either but it's good to start seedlings.

If you are growing in Coco it's better to feed 2 - 3 times per day. Never just water & never let it dry out. You can't over water Coco. You will need Cal Mag somewhere down the line. Yes the plant is small but I'm guessing it's because you haven't got your feeding right. 1 - 150 watt CFL isn't going to produce much either but it's good to start seedlings.
Yeah i was thinkong of just vegging with the cfl and then switching to a 600 w hps for flowering can i do that? Or i might buy a viparspectra 600w led in the next couple of weeks and switch to that

Yeah i was thinkong of just vegging with the cfl and then switching to a 600 w hps for flowering can i do that? Or i might buy a viparspectra 600w led in the next couple of weeks and switch to that
You can veg & flower with the HPS. They are expensive to run though. LED's are way cheaper to run. Also the HPS will be really hot. Hard to keep your tent cool without A/C. The bud you grow with HPS is amazing though. Lots of give & take with HPS.
Viparspectra LED's are OK but not the greatest. I had the 600 watt before. It's only good for a 2' x 2' area in my opinion. Too bad your not close by. I have 2 - 300 watt LED's that I never use sitting in a closet. I've never used them as I bought them in a tent kit off Offer Up.

I planted these 3 plants on 2-1-20. They were above ground by the 4th. They are now 14 days old.
Your lights will make a huge difference. This is under 1 Mars Hydro TSW 2000 @ 50% power.
6-18.JPG
6-21.JPG
6-25.JPG
6-26.JPG

I planted these 3 plants on 2-1-20. They were above ground by the 4th. They are now 14 days old.
Your lights will make a huge difference. This is under 1 Mars Hydro TSW 2000 @ 50% power.
6-18.JPG
6-21.JPG
6-25.JPG
6-26.JPG
Very attractive girls, Buds! :Rasta:

Thanks !!! Are you from AZ. ? There's a plug over in So. Phoenix that goes by your name. A guy named Luke use to go there for me ... LOL.
I'm a little to the right, in DC. But I would love to be in Arizona right now! :Rasta:

I'm a little to the right, in DC. But I would love to be in Arizona right now! :Rasta:
Only been in D.C. once. Was with a friend in Prince George County Maryland so we went there to buy some "Love Boat" back in the 80's. My friend got so F'd up he was driving down the exit ramp on the George Washington Bridge the wrong direction at about 10 mph. He thought he was doing 50. That stuff was crazy. Ever smoked it ? More or less a Sherm Stick.

Only been in D.C. once. Was with a friend in Prince George County Maryland so we went there to buy some "Love Boat" back in the 80's. My friend got so F'd up he was driving down the exit ramp on the George Washington Bridge the wrong direction at about 10 mph. He thought he was doing 50. That stuff was crazy. Ever smoked it ? More or less a Sherm Stick.
I'm a little up in the years. Not much I haven't tried at some point in my life. Love Boat: straight up poison. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom