Does this look good for only 1 week?

What's up nate. No I call myself big red because I was named after Clifford the big red dog lol. My parents most not like me lol. Thanks for the feed back. I know my bucket looks dirty but I completely sanitize the inside before I started. I done head not a lot of good things about cfls. I've been working on my setup little by little I will for sure get some side lighting. I didn't want to spend a couple hundred dollars for a good set-up until I could learn and control the basics. I feel like I'm doing an excellent job I know it has it's flaws but for only having about $50 in my setup I'll say it's doing good. I've done had a lot of positive input about my plant. Be honest I'll be satisfied if I get to smoke a gram or two off it I'll feel successful. Then next grow should be a lot better I hope. Again thanks nate

Hey BR,,looking good man. since i last been on here my plant wants to keep growing remember i had to cut the head off?,,,but now for some reaon my plant has a stem going straight up and down of course,and the leaves coming fom the side. well between the laves and stem we have some growth. i will show u as much as possible how much it shows in the pics.

What's up amdwolfman. I really ain't sure but if it's growing or producing new growth let her grow.
I have a few questions though. What's your your medium , light, you grow space?
As far as your stem it seem to be doing because it's stretching for light. If you keep your light to far away that's all the plant gonna do is stretch. Try getting light source closer.

Here's pics of her this morning
IMG_20150328_101552.jpg

OIC my pics never uploaded and i'm not gonna do that rite now. I am using the reflective inside of chip bags for a more uniform light from beneath. Even if this plant grows to maturity and it is just hermie,I will make cannabis resin. I'm good at that ,thx to you tube,lol. happy vapping AMD

I am sorry to inform but I'm having to relocate and I'm not able to take her with me. She is with a good friend hopefully she does well here is the last pics I had of her. 2 days ago

Yeah thanks I want to say it was beginner luck lol another week or so I am gonna start a new grow. A friend has that plant now. If this is y'all first time growing I can half way help. I'm no where near a professional grower. This was my very first plant I grown. Hopefully my next should be better.

Hey everyone I'm back. It's been awhile wanted to catch up with everyone who followed me.

I'm doing a new grow wanted to share it. I started a new journal called "My Second Grow" just started its one day old

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom