Week 4 flowering: Does this look normal?

FoolishWise Guy

Currently in week 4 of flowering does this look normal by any chance
The top colas look at if they have not come out properly
Like they tiny

Let us nw what you guys think

20210821_145150.jpg

20210821_145136.jpg

20210821_145133.jpg

20210821_145125.jpg

I'm just a noob but the leaves don't look happy. I see canoeing and crumpling but I also see what looks like a nutrient issue (potassium?) where it looks like nut burn on the tips but the yellowing going down the serrations point to a deficiency/lockout. I'm probably wrong on the exact diagnosis but it's definitely not happy.

I'm just a noob but the leaves don't look happy. I see canoeing and crumpling but I also see what looks like a nutrient issue (potassium?) where it looks like nut burn on the tips but the yellowing going down the serrations point to a deficiency/lockout. I'm probably wrong on the exact diagnosis but it's definitely not happy.
I wouldn't have a clue because you have not given the proper light to even be able to see all that you are talking about. Give us some pictures of the entire plant in real light, and then I will give you my assessment of the situation based on years of experience with this plant.

Ok that's fine il show you some proper pictures
When I'm back there but thanks
Would u guys say the smaller the plant the more yield and sights you get as my plants are a long legged but I only see sights at the top

I normally start measuring my ph now ..... like 3rd week onwards

So il start measuring my ph and the wattage is 600 atm HPS ..... do u think I need to turn it down ?

I normally start measuring my ph now ..... like 3rd week onwards

So il start measuring my ph and the wattage is 600 atm HPS ..... do u think I need to turn it down ?
No, but you need to match nutes with light, humidity root space etc
The moment you see a dry leaf edge, or a yellow spot deal with it then, as it will only ever get worse

double ditto ^ need better pics

You’ve got wrinkled up leaves on some, others have serrated edges turned up and some fans are doing a skinny up taco trying to reduce the area of exposure to light

Are you moniting the temp at canopy level?
What is your temp & rh?
Maybe raise your light and possibly supercrop to create space between colas and fixture.

My advice would be get some better pics posted up plus often when you remove faded leaves the plant will just steal even more from the next of leaves on up the ladder.

but ultimately you really want Miss Emilya to take a gander at your dealio, she gardens better in her sleep than most do when wide awake

Back
Top Bottom