Is this normal?

SlamFM

Never seen plants IRL before until the ones I've been growing this year.
The first pic: Those just came out of know where around 4-5 days ago, where I topped the plant which was done 2 weeks ago.

The second pic: Is it normal for even more growth at the node? I thought it was fan leaf, new branch and then the reproductive organ. But it looks like more fan leaves growing? Or two more branches?

The plant in the first pic looks like it's gonna do the same thing. I thought they were males because the growth looks like a tiny pollen sack but then turns out opening into leaves after a day or two. I've got 4 others that I think are females, 1 is confirmed. The growth there looks very similar to the one plant I know for sure is female, just not as developed yet. It doesn't look like a small unopened ball of leaves like on the other two.

They were grown from bag seeds, idk the strains. It looks like I may have 2 or 3 different ones.

20230706_191759_HDR.jpg

20230706_192027_HDR.jpg

Looks like bonus bud sites !!!

:hookah:

Looks like bonus bud sites !!!

:hookah:
That'd be sweet...If they're females. It's doing that on every branch, at every node as well lol, except for on the main stalk. I'm pretty curious to see what they do. That's 3 of my plants with some kind of abnormality. The one I know for sure is female, has a branch that's got 3 fan leaves at each node.

Back
Top Bottom