Does this looks as a 1 gram of quality weed - Does it looks legit to you?

MobikHD

B5YFR6d.jpg

Looking like good stuff to me. Can see the trichomes in there. Regarding the weight. Not sure it looks like a gram or not. Some strains are more heavy tham other. Get a scale so they can't scam you or even better - grow it yourself

Just curious... cause I’ve noticed if I harvest to soon I have all those red hairs... but if I wait and let the buds swell up that last week or two... the pistils recede and I have less red hairs/dried pistils. Is this not your experience?

Yea that's what I'm trying to do right now is let a few go to se I'm on my first run still so I don't know I had a bunch of bag seeds and got going so I'm all spread out on finish times did you notice any quality loss by waiting or did you gain because I think I chopped way to soon

You can't really tell much about a bud from just looking at it. You can see if it's full of trichomes or not and if it's done.

But you can't tell if it contains much thc, cbd and so on. The only way to know is to try it.

What we can say is that the bud looks really nice. Properly grown, trimmed and hopefully also dried and cured. The last part we can not tell from a photo

You can't really tell much about a bud from just looking at it. You can see if it's full of trichomes or not and if it's done.

But you can't tell if it contains much thc, cbd and so on. The only way to know is to try it.

What we can say is that the bud looks really nice. Properly grown, trimmed and hopefully also dried and cured. The last part we can not tell from a photo

Well put! And very true!

Back
Top Bottom