Don't know if seed died

ApeCaesar

Hey there guys,

It's the first time growing from seed to harvest and for this reason i bought this quickstarter set here: Easy Start

When i bought it i did not see that is was supposed to go into a propagator so the moisture and heat would be regulated. So i put the quickstart set (after dipping it into an activator solution) on a plate & some cotton and put a transparent vase on top, sealing the setup. Well, after 3 day's or so i saw that most of the little containers were almost completely dry, and some were drenched with water. So yesterday, (6days into the process) i bought this little greenhouse, put compost mix in it, moistened everything and put the quick start set into all of this.

After moistening the little containers i put the lid on top and that was it. Now i have no idea if the seeds are dead as the earth in the containers is semi soft to hard (after moistening), or whatever's the matter but one thing's for sure, nothing seems to happen.

Should i go in there and try to peel out the seeds and put them into the compost mix directly, or should i just let it in there and keep it moist as much as i can in the hope that it's gonna soften the earth to such an extend as to allow the plant to grow?

I still have to put them in their final environment (11 liter bucket) after the germination is done.

Any ideas? Pics and a little information here:

Capture459.PNG
Capture1115.PNG

Cheers, Caesar

Back
Top Bottom