Dooski is back...

Hey everyone!
I've been a member since 2012 but havent posted in years. I guess after awhile it resets your account cause it wouldn't let me post in other threads. So I wanted to sop in and say hi! Glad to see the community is still thriving...

Hey everyone!
I've been a member since 2012 but havent posted in years. I guess after awhile it resets your account cause it wouldn't let me post in other threads. So I wanted to sop in and say hi! Glad to see the community is still thriving...
@Mr. Krip can you help @rdooski3 out with posting.
I'm happy to try to help. What exactly appears to be the issue? Are you getting any specific error? Please send me a PM with as much detailed info as possible since if it's a technical issue and not "user training" I'll likely have to pass this on to another Staff member.

I'm happy to try to help. What exactly appears to be the issue? Are you getting any specific error? Please send me a PM with as much detailed info as possible since if it's a technical issue and not "user training" I'll likely have to pass this on to another Staff member.
Pm'd thanks!

Back
Top Bottom