Hi everyone

PALLO

420 Member
My name is Mark I'm in my 30s, Father, Husband, etc... I guess I'm kind of unique because I don't smoke anymore myself (since 2012). But, I do advocate for cannabis and the legalization of it. My state finally made it legal recreational so its really exciting to see the communities and sub communities it's creating.

It's nice to meet everyone!!!

My name is Mark I'm in my 30s, Father, Husband, etc... I guess I'm kind of unique because I don't smoke anymore myself (since 2012). But, I do advocate for cannabis and the legalization of it. My state finally made it legal recreational so its really exciting to see the communities and sub communities it's creating.

Welcome to the @420 Magazine family. We welcome all here and it doesn’t matter if you smoke daily, yearly or whatever. Happy to have you become a member and congrats on your state going legal. I’m in Chicago and IL. legalized recreational a few years ago. I love it! I have a CPD neighbor and I spark up every morning but there’s nothing he can do about it. It’s too funny. CL🍀

Welcome to 420 Magazine @PALLO

Would you like to learn how to grow?
If so indoors or outdoors?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome Pallo....

Originally from London but now in Kent, UK. Maybe one day we will see legalisation here, very much doubt it though!!

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

Welcome Pallo.

I don't smoke either. For me it's edibles and mostly of the non-decarbed variety.

Are you planning to grow?
I'm enjoying these currently. Love my Eddie's 👌🏻✌🏻

20230326_203449.jpg

Welcome to the @420 Magazine family. We welcome all here and it doesn’t matter if you smoke daily, yearly or whatever. Happy to have you become a member and congrats on your state going legal. I’m in Chicago and IL. legalized recreational a few years ago. I love it! I have a CPD neighbor and I spark up every morning but there’s nothing he can do about it. It’s too funny. CL🍀
That's funny. Most of the cops here didn't really care before it was legalized anyway, so I guess it was inevitable that it would eventually become legal lol.

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom