DR. Sticky's ER and Pond Of Green

sticky420

This is my third grow attempt the first two were ok but im still learning and this grow i can already tell will be a lot better. I received a really sick plant from a freind on 7/16. He was gonna just toss it out but I could not let him do that as i was about to start a grow anyway. So took her home and did some much needed work on her and 26 days later she is looking real good
PIC_1583.JPG
PIC_1605.JPG
PIC_1629.JPG

She is now 12 days into flower
PIC_1621.JPG

I took two clones to grow out as mothers im gonna eventually try to get a harvest every two weeks 16 plant 12/12 from clone.

I am also doing 12-12 from seed a small scale SOG i call it my Pond Of Green they are 29 days from breaking soil today.
PIC_1587.JPG
PIC_1600.JPG
PIC_1612.JPG
PIC_1630.JPG

Well hope you guys like it Let me know what you think. :ganjamon:

Thanks pilot the sog is goin good so far. i started with 32. after 2 weeks i took out the slow growers and runts now im down to 18. It would be great to get close to an oz per plant

:cheer:Yea, another newbie!!
Glad to see I'm not the only one!

Plants are looking good btw!

Curiosity: if you want to get to a cycle of harvesting every two weeks, what kind of numbers in terms of how many plants you harvest are you looking at?
I ask because mine end up being larger numbers of plants with a bigger yield to tide me over until the next ones are ready. But I would like to make the cycles shorter and more frequent.

:popcorn:

:cheer:Yea, another newbie!!
Glad to see I'm not the only one!

Plants are looking good btw!

Curiosity: if you want to get to a cycle of harvesting every two weeks, what kind of numbers in terms of how many plants you harvest are you looking at?
I ask because mine end up being larger numbers of plants with a bigger yield to tide me over until the next ones are ready. But I would like to make the cycles shorter and more frequent.

:popcorn:

Thanks FlowerGirl I have Two Lemon skunk clones that im am gonna keep as mothers. every two weeks i will take 16 cuttings let them root and very little veg time pretty much 12-12 from clone once it gets rolling I will have a total 64 plants at all time with 16 getting harvested and 16 new clones going in just like a conveyer belt.
here is a visual look at it.
x4_garden_flowpath_pagespeed_ic_GN1K8r-Z0o.jpg

I like the concept and having those room switches sure would make for some nice, small but consistant, and often harvests.. What lighting are you flowering with and are You gonna be flowering those soon? Dumb question of coarse you are. Theyre looking nice. Are the lemon skunk from Greenhouse? I just finished a cycle with them. Great smoke with nice trichs. Smell like pinesol but good lol. Ive got 5 lemon skunks going atm with some pineapple chunks in my journal. Lookin forward to seeing the bud production on this one!

I like the concept and having those room switches sure would make for some nice, small but consistant, and often harvests.. What lighting are you flowering with and are You gonna be flowering those soon? Dumb question of coarse you are. Theyre looking nice. Are the lemon skunk from Greenhouse? I just finished a cycle with them. Great smoke with nice trichs. Smell like pinesol but good lol. Ive got 5 lemon skunks going atm with some pineapple chunks in my journal. Lookin forward to seeing the bud production on this one!

Im useing a 400w MH/HPS combo right now but when i get everything rolling im gonna keep the mothers and clones under CFL most likely i have a 3x3x6 tent for flowering and my closet for the clones. I am waiting on my new tent to arrive so my wife can have her closet back she is gettin pretty mad at me. The lemon skunk is from Greenhouse I love this smoke and it stinks so good :roorrip:

Must apologize... You commented on my journal and i hadnt seen an update for a while and thought you were a new member and told you that you should start a journal. Lol i crack myself up sometimes.. Lookin forward to some progress

I have not done any updates because my Lemon skunk just stopped growin on me it stayed green and healthy thats what confused me for a while but i finally realized it was ph issue so she started move along I will have some pics up tommorow. The 12-12 seed grow is movin along fine i decided to throw a screen on them so they are filling that in now its lookin good.

Nice start...keep it movin. I do a 2clones 2 transplant...2 transplant... 2 flower 2 harvest perpetual but I veg for longer. I have a plant or 2 comming down every 2 - 3 weeks....but get average 2.5 - 3.5 zips per plant.

Lemon skunk huh...

Nice start...keep it movin. I do a 2clones 2 transplant...2 transplant... 2 flower 2 harvest perpetual but I veg for longer. I have a plant or 2 comming down every 2 - 3 weeks....but get average 2.5 - 3.5 zips per plant.

Lemon skunk huh...

I Was just thinking today about doing my grow like that instead of 12-12 clone but I have time to figure it out do you have a journal or pics of your set up? Im interested in the way you have it running.

OK here is the day 21 update. Like i said She was moving really slow because of the PH issue but i've got that corrected and she is moving along better. Looks to be about a week behind compared to my other Lemon skunk grows. The pics are from day 11 to now.

day_11_flower_3.JPG

day_13_flower_2.JPG

day_20_flower_4.JPG

day_21_flower1.JPG

New update she is looking good still gettin really bushy. Also got rid of the 12/12 seed. decided to go another route I have two more Lemon skunks in flower and three clones in rooting gonna try to get a harvest of two plants every 2-3 weeks so for now its just a tent full of Lemon skunk got some purp seeds i might germ soon to have something different.

PIC_1734.JPG
PIC_1733.JPG
PIC_1731.JPG

Back
Top Bottom