SUPER CHOPPING flowering clones lighting?

hapgrowy

SUPER CHOPPING

heres the deal, im growing outdoors and everyday i getting more and more weary about something happening to my baby, so im SPREADING her out

heres two before i seperated them
0819090402.jpg

i have taken 4 clones from ma dukes who happens to be in her 3rd week of flower, now i need to know if i have to put them back into veg (im assuming so due to the fact they need to grow roots now rather than flowers) or can i just let them hopefully ride it out with my sun schedule (about 12-13 hrs of light)
Temps fluctuate from day mid 80s to night mid 70s, humidity goes from mid 60% in day and about 80% at night

It this is at all successful, im debating if i should go ahead and separate the whole mother out into 12 or more 8-10in clones...

ok here is where im really stretching it, what if i were to chop the whole top (18in down) and replant, has any one done this or heard of this of even been warned against it....
untitled72.JPG

(note: the lower right branch in the pic was taken as a clone already... could i cut her off right below the first bend and be succesful, with trimming up a bit first of course) there is a small crack at the bend

all help is :welcome: ....

Re: ?SUPER CHOPPING flowering clones lighting?

hi you must not leave your clones on that cycle 12/13 hours they will carry on flowering then die you must either put them on a 18/6 cycle (18 being light ) or 24/0 superchoppin now theres a phrase lol my thoughts on that is this...........its a great idea in theory but i do wonder how with so few leaves will the remainder of the plant survive ? im thinking that stem is quite a size i think it wud need more canopy......these are only my thoughts thou........i have bent stems over at 45 degrees thou without breaking them on my last grow so if you wanna do summit a little freaky check out my first grow and there is a step by step with pics to help...hope this helps.......be lucky weedtastic

Well in this situation i keep the four clones on 24/0 for about 3 weeks and recently put them back under 12/12 and they really have shot off this week... new growth and everything... the mother stayed outside and had one of her growth spurts so she is nice and full on top... all of her colas are filling out and frosting up... nice grow btw... white russian, is that WW and AK-47... nice combo if u ask me.... ne way come check out these girls progress....:grinjoint:

i had a 4 foot plant growing outdoors and tried lsting it wayyyy too late (it was about 4-5 month old)
in flowering too
i lsted it wrong (no countertie) and the roots ripped
long story short i chopped the colas (top included) and cloned them
they all rooted and are in pretty good shape
the only bad thing is like weedtastic was saying is it was outdoors... so i couldnt put them in a 18/6 cycle so there gonna make some small nugs
but its better than having to throw out the whole plant

i had a 4 foot plant growing outdoors and tried lsting it wayyyy too late (it was about 4-5 month old)
in flowering too
i lsted it wrong (no countertie) and the roots ripped
long story short i chopped the colas (top included) and cloned them
they all rooted and are in pretty good shape
the only bad thing is like weedtastic was saying is it was outdoors... so i couldnt put them in a 18/6 cycle so there gonna make some small nugs
but its better than having to throw out the whole plant

yea thats about what i did, but i suppercropped it (pinched the stem) and she was a little unhealthy so her stem made a little hole when it healed.... do u have any pics from this grow?

nah i had no camera when it was living and beautiful
i could take some pics of clones when the sun comes up though

Abandoned?

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom