Vertical ScrOG/ Wall of Green Experiment TRELLIS TRAINER

hapgrowy

Starting The OFFICIAL Vertical ScrOG aka WALL OF GREEN

My sketched diagram
vert_scrOG.JPG

its a damn VERTScrOG... vertical ScrOG AKA WALL OF GREEN!!!!... outdoors or indoors... with lights hanging down on both sides...taking advantage of the fully exposed body... flat on her back like she likes it...(jus like my woman) haha this gets even more creative by the second.... how do we call keeps on a planned grow idea?!?!?!? im gunna do this with my stink bud grow going on right now... im gunna veg them for 1 week then hit the lights... hopefully not stretching past 3ft total height by 8 inches... yes i said it EIGHT inches thick front to back... think its possible??? lets find out... im excited for some cannabis art!!!

I know some of you like the idea and it has stimulated you to experiment, opinions, tips, praises welcome... lets take this to another level...:grinjoint:

I'm extremely in:grinjoint:

Another way would be to build a larger vertical PVC framed scrog screen with 2" chickenwire, same construction as a horizontal screen, but vertical. Only downside to that plan is that it would tie all the plants together instead of having individual trellises as your diagram above. That happens with horizontal scrogs also, so maybe it's not an issue.

:popcorn:

i have not tried this particular idea with cannabis but i have a number of different non-climbing plants running their way through trellis'. Its an excellent idea because not only are you increasing viable light area but also supporting its weight.... especially if it has thick juicy cola's shooting out everywhere.
...:grinjoint:...

My current test subject just sprouted her second set of leaves, waiting til she has 4 before she gets trained.

I have heard about this method and will keep a keen interest in your grow...good luck!

+reps

here are my future test subjects...
cant really tell individual strains but A1 looks more Indica while B1 looks Indica/Sativa... i'll find out in a few weeks tho...

A1
DSCN03711.JPG

B1
DSCN03721.JPG

I've seen some similar set up's. One was with 2 4' x 8' sheets of light gage mesh placed on the south side of the house in a planter near the wall. They grew two plants on each panel out of the grond trainig them and weaving them thru the mesh. They had 4 plants that would have been 8' plus on their own spread out and placed fake flowers and berries randomly attached to the mesh. At first glance you didn't even realize what it was. At the end just about every square in the mesh had nice flowers. Not big long colas but a ton of fist size buds. and very stelth.

I would love to see something like that...

my prospects to a hit from spidermites.... i transplanted them to a 4" pot for now... made a co2 generator for these two sedlings and my LST Ak-47
DSCN0427.JPG

A-1
DSCN0421.JPG

B-1
DSCN0420.JPG

AK-47 nibbled by a catepillar
DSCN04151.JPG

I've seen some similar set up's. One was with 2 4' x 8' sheets of light gage mesh placed on the south side of the house in a planter near the wall. They grew two plants on each panel out of the grond trainig them and weaving them thru the mesh. They had 4 plants that would have been 8' plus on their own spread out and placed fake flowers and berries randomly attached to the mesh. At first glance you didn't even realize what it was. At the end just about every square in the mesh had nice flowers. Not big long colas but a ton of fist size buds. and very stelth.

Thanks for sharing that bro!

+rep!

Outdoor verts have beauty, stealth and style. Nice drawings, dez.
My idea of vertical grow is indoor efficiency. Like; Finally, another Berry grow
I think indoor screen sog is 2nd choice to having many smaller plants growing close. Time in veg is a negative. Square area floor space or cubic space commitment is another to maximise. Lighting size and complexity (hood, ect) is another as well as water/nute supply.
For reasons, I don't grow outside. I admire good results of those who do, but can't personally relate.:yikes:
nice thread +rep

heres a few updates pics, i know its been a while....
after they started to enjoy their new home... they livened up nicely...
As you can see i finally got a male(A1) so i can do some pollination... He has been tormented for a couple of weeks (bent him over flat to the ground, pinched his top and all of his future pollen sacs... but stilll kept producing more... passed my test... nows hes primed to impregnate....lol
SDC11149.JPG

heres the FEMALE Stinkbud (B1) shes started at a young age....(you can see the male bent over at the bottom)
SDC11455.JPG

And here most recent LST'n, dont kno if i'll b able to get her on a trellis...
the male is to the left with the dark leaves and lower pollen sacs....
SDC11504.JPG

I did alot of manipulating of the stem an leaves so as to expose the 'side' growth.... looking forward to the results.... stay tuned....

Back
Top Bottom