Vertical ScrOG/ Wall of Green Experiment TRELLIS TRAINER

I just cant get over her coloring.... i love this pic
SDC12627.JPG

How much longer does she have?

Well since im harvesting My AK-47 today which has been in the same pot the whole time, she will be getting a little more light and nutes so hopefully another 4-6 weeks tops...

heres a comparison pic
10/19
SDC11455.JPG

12/8
SDC12701.JPG

shes goin slow but shes gunna be beautiful as a carpet of Bud....:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Trellis is a great idea. It inspired me to think a bit outside the box. Figured you might like to see what I had drawn based on a ~$20 adjustable coat rack but I don't know how to post it (figured it out).

RackMH.jpg

The rack is on wheels and is about 3 feet wide and 16 inches deep and the upper bar is adjustable to whatever your max height can allow but no shorter than about 36 inches I believe, the rack has two bars across the bottom that will hold a plastic coated rack on which a 5 gallon bucket with holes drilled in bottom will sit. The rack has room for a collection pale underneath (figured I would get a underbed storage tub so I can flush them easy cuz once in the trellis you won't wanna take it out). This makes the plant trellis and all mobile so I can work on the extensive weaving I will have to do. I am gonna use another one of those cheap racks for my cfl's to clamp to, gives them alot of adjustment to I can stretch the plant up into the netting. Figured I would use Black/White plastic to wrap around the trellis back and the back of the light rack.

Anyway if you haven't made the setup yet, this might give you something to think about. I haven't done much reading on trellis's so this might be an old idea but found that cheap rack with I searched for "mobile clothes rack", not sure I could put it together for wood or pvp that cheap and it wouldn't be mobile if I did.

I am finding out with this grow that my back is getting worse than I would like and I designed this for ease of working on my babies without aggravating the problem.

Good luck no matter how you do it, I think the designing your setup is half the fun. :grinjoint:

This is just amazing!!!:bong:

This is just amazing!!!:bong:

Stoner engineering degree ;) I actually can't wait til my next grow already and my current girls are barely starting to fill out their training bra's (17 days into 12/12).

I can't believe how much I love growing these things, I will definately document my trellis grow when I start it though.

I need to stop fertilizing all over dez97's thread, sorry man.

That little plant is so cute btw.

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom