Dream Come True Garden

SolutionLogic

I'm about halfway through my first year of an ACMPR grow. Always wanted to do this. Taking the plunge.

This was a couple months ago, in my veg room. The lights are Samsung mammoth 10 bar knockoffs. But I can get parts if I lose a driver or bar.

Cloning in the back ground are some cheese, tuna, and some early Mexican sativa (I call the Steve Howard, because he brought them back in a bag from Mexico before he overdosed). And then I had some crop king seeds kicking around (White widow, NYC diesel, green Crack). And finally Parklands "Triple Scoop" (which had a terrible germination rate) and "Pink Lemonade"... I'm excited for the parkland stuff, cause they like to knock off Ethos, and Ethos gets hype. I've done Pink Lemonade runs in the past, and I'll be holding onto a mom. They are under some T5's.

In the beds.. boxes from wood milled locally. Up front is OGKB, which made its way from California as a clone. And the box behind is Triple Cheese from Barney's Farm. In the fabric pots were the moms to the aforementioned clones. The beds are on wheels, and they roll into the budroom.

20221202_053131.jpg

This is my 6x6 pre veg tent. The 4" pots are Triple Cheese(which I didn't have room for transplants, didn't have time either) and the other 4" pots were Dinafems "Industrial Plant". Which now reside in beds, and will get the flip when I get back from working in the bush. Hard to find Dinafem seeds right now.. website is shut down due to a lawsuit. The yellow 3 gallons in the middle are Parklands "Critical Magic", which made a full recovery, and are currently in the budroom. The 3 gallons on the outside were transplanted into 7 gal, and are hooked up on irrigation in the budroom. They were supercropped cuts.

The light driving this tent is a fce4800 by Mars hydro. Wonderful light. Because this is my pre veg tent, I aim for 70-80% rh. In my recycled organic grow, high humidity is my fastest road to root development.

Connected to this tent is my dry tent (set to 60%) with a mars hydro 4" inline fan. I pretty much forget about the plants hanging in my dry tent, knowing it's at 60%. It's changed my cure game. I use burp lids now, and prefer them to grove bags. That said. I still love Grove bags.

20221202_053146.jpg

Welcome to my budroom! On the left is some Triple Cheese and Industrial Plant. The right is a malnourished Triple Cheese, and a fantastic run of Critical Magic and OGKB. The nets are 5'x12' lit up by 4 mars hydro sp6500's... which make me thankful that I own a O2 burner. Because they torch my plants from 3' away. I'll post some picks of the wall I built from this room later on. It's a shoji wall built from wood I milled myself. You can barely see it, but the room is cooled from the 12" ducting into the next room. I pull a vacuum with an 8" ac infinity fan and filter. Propane on the burner lasts about 2 weeks. 80f at the canopy. 50%rh.

20221202_053200.jpg
20221202_053156.jpg

Fantastic Garden my, excellent work. :thumb:
Hope your having a nice weekend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Heya!
OH! Could you talk about the grow medium and feed you plan on using?
Looking forward to watching this. Keep up with the pics and info =)
I'm about 50/50 promix hp and secret Jardin coco chips. Amended over and over with Gaia Green. I pH nothing. But I do have a sediment filter, and my water is from a glacier fed river in Canada. Water is 150ppm, and my medium sees some diamataceous earth every once in a while. But my soil probe tells me, I'm consistently around 6.7. I'm pretty lucky.

The OGKB. Weirdest leaves on it. Makes me think I'm growing it wrong sometimes. But then it does this.. I'll show some upskirt photos, when I stop taking a break from Facebook. Leaves still pray.. what can I say?

received_390651609425471.jpeg
Where have you been all these years? 2012?
With a fantastic garden like like that I'd thought you would be around more.
Happy growing.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎

Where have you been all these years? 2012?
With a fantastic garden like like that I'd thought you would be around more.
Happy growing.

Bill284

I've been lurking on and off over the years. This site is inspiration to me. But the most efficient gardener I ever read on these posts, got nabbed by the feds. I always wanted to post stuff that I was up to over the years, but I had to wait till I had the license. Wish I would have taken more pictures now.

1st grow was with a halogen light. Lol, that didn't work...

2nd grow was a walmart grow. Powered by CFLs. Everything was bought from. Walmart and got pig tailed or retrofitted. Showed too many people, neighbors told the landlord.

3rd grow was in a Mastercraft cabinet with a computer fan in the back for temp control. With the old-school mars II 400. A white widow scrogged. Light was too far away, only got 2oz. First time I got to trim..

4th grow was inspired by a genius.. who did 2L hempys. 420fied aka 12 twelve. Perpetual Oz every week with 2 Mastercraft cabinets and a diy cloner. Crazy ex called the RCMP. I had 15 minutes to abandon everything.

Then I met a man with 2 shops on the go.. he helped write the electrical code for greenhouses in BC. I helped him with his shops. That's when I learned how backwards people grow my weed. Especially the government approved stuff. So I caved, and got the license. And now I feel comfortable communicating.

I've been lurking on and off over the years. This site is inspiration to me. But the most efficient gardener I ever read on these posts, got nabbed by the feds. I always wanted to post stuff that I was up to over the years, but I had to wait till I had the license. Wish I would have taken more pictures now.

1st grow was with a halogen light. Lol, that didn't work...

2nd grow was a walmart grow. Powered by CFLs. Everything was bought from. Walmart and got pig tailed or retrofitted. Showed too many people, neighbors told the landlord.

3rd grow was in a Mastercraft cabinet with a computer fan in the back for temp control. With the old-school mars II 400. A white widow scrogged. Light was too far away, only got 2oz. First time I got to trim..

4th grow was inspired by a genius.. who did 2L hempys. 420fied aka 12 twelve. Perpetual Oz every week with 2 Mastercraft cabinets and a diy cloner. Crazy ex called the RCMP. I had 15 minutes to abandon everything.

Then I met a man with 2 shops on the go.. he helped write the electrical code for greenhouses in BC. I helped him with his shops. That's when I learned how backwards people grow my weed. Especially the government approved stuff. So I caved, and got the license. And now I feel comfortable communicating.
Glad your safe. :high-five:
I look forward to your grows.:thumb:
Take care.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Thanks for the warm welcome, sir! I'll have to check out your journals!
I just built a 10x10 purpose built grow facility.
Turned on the light for the first time yesterday.
I had a fire 18 months ago.
Do you have a smoke detector? :Namaste:
Have you seen the Safety Thread?
Worth a look.

Bill284 😎

I just built a 10x10 purpose built grow facility.
Turned on the light for the first time yesterday.
I had a fire 18 months ago.
Do you have a smoke detector? :Namaste:
Have you seen the Safety Thread?
Worth a look.

Bill284 😎
Congrats on the build. That's gotta feel good.

2 smoke detectors. Some mistakes along the way..
#1 roommate was doing a foliar spray, so he wrapped the 315w cmh with a towel.. didn't remove the towel when the lights turned on. He takes the light down now. And our sprayer is less aggressive.
#2 if growing in a tent. Make sure you have lots of airflow coming in if you have an inline fan removing heat. I had a wall totally cave in on my 10x10.

This was my first run of bud in my most recent operation. It was 1 of 5 tuna kush. I defoliated and re-ammended my tuna mom, before going to camp. She should be good for a run of clones in a couple weeks

received_3895380233820256.jpeg

received_1060218151170412.jpeg

I don't miss these days... 2 rolling trays, into the first budroom I built. Both trays were 2'x8' and held 128 1 gallon pots. Watering the budroom took 4 hours per day. Behind one of the trays, you can see the 1 gallons in veg. Loved this setup, but it was a ton of work.

Back
Top Bottom