Droopy Leaves After Transplant

superdaemon

Hello there. I'm a new grower. Currently growing in mylar lined closet with 300W LED. Avg Humidity is 50%. Avg Temp is 75%. One of my plants doesn't look right. Strain is "Green Crack". Plant was transplanted yesterday from 1 Gallon to 5 Gallon Pot. I have been very careful not to overfeed this plant. When I transplanted yesterday, I did notice that it was root bound near the bottom of the pot. The plant currently looks very bushy, short and leaves look droopy to me. Is this probably the result of late transplant? I'm wondering if I can expect plant to perk back up naturally given bigger pot and regular feeding? or is there something I should do here?

pictures here:
20170412_134131.jpg

20170412_134127.jpg

Should perk back up within a few hrs...let her be for now...
Been using Superthrive myself, when transplanting...never experienced shock TG!
Not to worry...Cannabis is a hardy beast! :)

Should perk back up within a few hrs...let her be for now...
Been using Superthrive myself, when transplanting...never experienced shock TG!
Not to worry...Cannabis is a hardy beast! :)

Thanks for reply. I notice all kinds of different approaches to transplanting. I see people using molasses and rooting hormones. I figured, i'd just go with fresh soil and water before I really break this poor lady lol

How soon should I plan to feed her again in your opinion? I've heard that feedings right after transplants can shock the plant. Thanks again for posting.

That's why I use ST...Not a fert, but rather Vitamin B1 and Sea Kelp extract..(Not to mention the Secret ingredients...LOL)
Plant needs to recover before introducing nutes IMHO..

That's why I use ST...Not a fert, but rather Vitamin B1 and Sea Kelp extract..(Not to mention the Secret ingredients...LOL)
Plant needs to recover before introducing nutes IMHO..

Ok. I'm glad I got that right. The plant totally perked up and I swear it seems like it grew in the last 10 hours lol. I guess her toes must have really been hurting.

FOLLOW UP QUESTION: Do you supplement ST to your regular NUTE feedings?

I ONLY use ST for transplanting. Canna is their regular diet...
My grow as of last night...They went Nuclear the other day...LOL
4-11-17.jpg
:drool:

wow... those plants look gorgeous. I'm currently using GH Flora + Sillica + callmag. Do you think that's a good combo? Trying to figure out best combinations. everyone seems to have an opinion lol

Thank you! And to think, I always liked my ladies tall and thin...Not short and squat...LOL

All is good, depending on strain, stage in life etc...GH was available as well..My local shop said it was a toss up between the two...He has been growing for years and I trust him..never tried to hook me into anything.
My pea sized brain is over loaded with all the info I learned..Osmosis does not work on me..LOL
I only have Cal-Mag on hand but unused as yet. (using RO water w/ about 25% plain tap water mixed in per the grow shop dude..

Thank you...They are between 4-6 weeks old now...Staggered on purpose, as if I knew what I was doing..
Just spend my days and nights reading, then trying to remember what I read..LOL:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom