Droopy leaves at 1 week - Help!

If you look at your girl behind, I'd day she's drooping a bit too. I still think it's too much water. The Jiffys are designed to hold water. Your colour is correct, no brown on the leaves.....plus you had just watered yesterday when we last spoke.....i had exactly the same issue with my recently transplanted ATFs. Two days later.....boom......explosion.

If you look at your girl behind, I'd day she's drooping a bit too. I still think it's too much water. The Jiffys are designed to hold water. Your colour is correct, no brown on the leaves.....plus you had just watered yesterday when we last spoke.....i had exactly the same issue with my recently transplanted ATFs. Two days later.....boom......explosion.
Hiya buddy

Yes I think you are right I'm just going leave them see wat happens in next few days.

How could I help dry it out a bit?
I hate this stage but once they get going they don't stop .

Hope I'm not to late. .

Thank you for the help very much appreciated!!!

Droopy leafs update!

She is dead I think..

Other 3 are droopy today I'm on the verge of ripping them out and starting again.

Will this effect my final yield now?

That's fucked up. No change eh!? So let's run through what's happened? What could this be? Are you PH ing your water correctly, have you calibrated your pen? Obviously no nutrients yet. When was last watering......pictures again? Let's get this figured out.

That's fucked up. No change eh!? So let's run through what's happened? What could this be? Are you PH ing your water correctly, have you calibrated your pen? Obviously no nutrients yet. When was last watering......pictures again? Let's get this figured out.
Nope still look terrible .
Ph 6.0
Calibrated 2 times to be sure.
Watered 4/5 days ago now.

I have watered again today as the pot was dry 2" deep and light to pick up.

I have no clue what's going on iv decided I will give them another couple of days to perk up or ill just bin them and start again.

ff7b039c66b03c984bf63b8fa644c2ab.jpg
ac379c9e89476617a42d1fdac86c948d.jpg
32b2d04bdabb64791e1617c8ef7f3b0b.jpg
58dae184b922dbf48db8e12c9b45db13.jpg

Update on leafs!!!

3 out of the 4 plants are picking back up.
Not sure what fixed my issue as I tryed a couple different things yesterday and today they are reaching for the light ☺

I read online that pure coco needs to be washed before use because of salt build up so I flushed all 3 with plain water with 20% run off,

I dug down a little and sprinkled a pinch of epsom salt in each pot.

I stabbed wholes around the whole pot to increase dry out time.

Raised the light to 2ft but have now lowered again to 1.5ft

I was running 24hrs and now have given them the 6 off 18 on.

Camara playing up at min. So unable to post pictures today but will try sort this for the next update.

Praying now that the problem is solved and it's time for them to make up for the days lost . thought I would be bining them today but the seem to be redeeming them selfs .

Update on leafs!!!

3 out of the 4 plants are picking back up.
Not sure what fixed my issue as I tryed a couple different things yesterday and today they are reaching for the light ☺

I read online that pure coco needs to be washed before use because of salt build up so I flushed all 3 with plain water with 20% run off,

I dug down a little and sprinkled a pinch of epsom salt in each pot.

I stabbed wholes around the whole pot to increase dry out time.

Raised the light to 2ft but have now lowered again to 1.5ft

I was running 24hrs and now have given them the 6 off 18 on.

Camara playing up at min. So unable to post pictures today but will try sort this for the next update.

Praying now that the problem is solved and it's time for them to make up for the days lost . thought I would be bining them today but the seem to be redeeming them selfs .
Wow.....lots going on. I had a feeling time would heal them. It's hard to know what caused and fixed them.....when you've changed sooooo much, but they're on the mend. The most important thing.

Be careful when adding raw magnesium to your roots in the form of Epsom salts..... Remember it is a salt. I dissolve mine in warm water, then spray on my leaves an hour before lights on.

Looking forward to pics......im sure they're a bit bigger too! Good job!

Wow.....lots going on. I had a feeling time would heal them. It's hard to know what caused and fixed them.....when you've changed sooooo much, but they're on the mend. The most important thing.

Be careful when adding raw magnesium to your roots in the form of Epsom salts..... Remember it is a salt. I dissolve mine in warm water, then spray on my leaves an hour before lights on.

Looking forward to pics......im sure they're a bit bigger too! Good job!
Yes finally picking up. I have no clue what I did to sort the issue but I'm just relieved they are sorting them selfs out. Only managed to save 3 out of the 4 but 3 is better then none. .

I'm new to using epsom salt but read its good to put in the soil. Didn't go over the top with it though it was literally a tiny sprinkle also read they give of oxygen don't no how true this is. But with all the random bits iv done one of them helped..

Growth wise I can't see much difference but it could be because I see them daily.

Will update again in couple days see how we doing.

Right now I'm buzzing!!

Hi Auto and all,

I'm going to go out on a limb here - even tho I've never grown in coco either - and suggest that they picked up because you soaked the pot. What I do know about coco is that, contrary to soil, you should never let it dry out.
As for those spots, is it possible they're from little splashed of water/bites that got left there and then caused some burning under the lights?

Hi Auto and all,

I'm going to go out on a limb here - even tho I've never grown in coco either - and suggest that they picked up because you soaked the pot. What I do know about coco is that, contrary to soil, you should never let it dry out.
As for those spots, is it possible they're from little splashed of water/bites that got left there and then caused some burning under the lights?

Hi amy firstly thank you for reply.

I did think maybe it was caused from water on the leafs the burnt from. The light but wasn't to sure.

I have grow this strain a number of times hassle free but now it seems Im having all the problems hahaha.

I'm still learning lol.

Wat would you say the pale look is? A nutrient deficiency? They haven't had any think apart from Epsom salt..

I have also read not to allow coco to dry out to much but at the time of droopy leafs it was a good moist.

Apart from them leafs affected would you say new growth looks healthy?

Thanks again for your input very much appreciated!!☺

I've never put seedlings right under HPS, but does 1.5 feet sound a little bit low?
Hello 415friendly!

I have always used hps all the way through. And have always had the light around 1ft/1.5ft never had issues.. Just seems like I'm having all the problems now but have done it the same way for couple year's hassle free thats why I'm so confused. Lol

Journal is over ripped them out and starting my green ninja and skunk #1 nothing but problems this time around with +speed and I wont be trying them again.

Hi auto - RIP for your little ones .
Hope the next round goes better, like you've had before! .
Hi amy.

Was a shame they didn't make it but onwards and upwards..

New baby's are above ground and I must say the green Ninja is thriving!!

Hopefully some good luck this time around so far so good.

Back
Top Bottom