Drug Money

Weedpipe

420 Member
Fiji - Police believe marijuana farmers are stashing large sums of cash in the bush. The reaction comes in the wake of the discovery of large sums of money hidden in bushland in Navosa recently.

"Marijuana farmers are doing that because our net around all outlets have tightened up," said police public relations officer, Sergeant Atunaisa Sokomuri last night.

"The Drugs Unit is also working very closely with the Transnational Crime Unit. It means unusually large sums of money deposited into an account is referred to police," he said.

"The bottom line is that most of them are simple farmers and they realise having a large sum of money in their account is going to raise eye-brows which is probably the reason they are starting to hide cash in the bush."

Police recovered a plastic bag of close to $2000 in cash stashed away in bushland in the highlands of Navosa on Monday last week.

This follows the discovery of a plastic bag that carried $24,000 a few weeks ago.

News Hawk- Weedpipe 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: Fiji Times
Author: Fred Wesley
Copyright: 2004 - 2007, Fiji Times

Maybe they just had a "good year" lol :roorrip:

It only make's me think of how F'd up our system has been for so long,Can't our Gov figure it out. Think of the amount of money that has flowed out of our Border's and all the Live's that are wasted over something that shoud have never been regulated to begin with. Our Government's "Ignorance" has put our Citizens in jail's charged them with fine's and every other thing they can think of. "For What" A herb that has been used since the biggining of time. For meds, For crying out-loud. Good job to our Gov. But they allow people to get away with Drinking and driving time and time again "Go Figure":

The story is about farmers in Fiji Dude..Not the U.S.A. :roorrip:

Dude; As I read it. It's about "our" money is what they are stashing, & why ?because we can't grow our own,and keep are own money. This is what I was trying to get at. If you want our money leaving here to go to a third world. Grab another joint & go bury your head in the sand!! I for one don't spend (any, none") of my money on the street for drug's for some punk's & Thugs to send it to the over seas cartel's. Let's grow our own?.

I dont buy shit from Fiji, Thats exactly why i'm a certified caregiver...And patient. :roorrip:

As I said I don't buy from Fiji or any other country, but some are or our currency would'nt be there for them to write about. I glad your a grower and a care giver. Hope you keep your buisness on the up & up so you don't become part of the problem. I also grow for my own Med reason's. But don't live in state that's legal. My whole point was for our money to stay here and we be able to grow without penalty. Med. paitient's need what helps them feel better (congrats to those that can grow for others) Just keep it legal so they have no excuses to close them down and put us back to the dark ages.

I plan on it Brother. I certainly dont want feds knockin on my door. :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom