Drug test in 3 days i need advice asap

blaze1215

Here's my situation...I have a drug test monday well on monday they'll give me 24 hours to do it so i could do it on tuesday morning. its a retest because they said my concentration was too low. for the last drug test i had smoked once in 6 weeks but it was about 10 days before the test. I typically drink a gallon of water a day normally so i think i over did it with buying the detox drink. anyways i just found out today i have to do this retest and the problem is i gave in and smoked a little last night... i smoked part of a blunt and shared a tiny bowl ....do you have any recommendations will heavy water, ea, and exercise be enough or should i look into something else

It is unlikely that within 3 days your body will have metabolized and removed the THC you just smoked. If you are subject to an emit test (instant test) you can probably just drink a lot of water and then before your test, drink an energy drink to give you urine back some color.

If you are subject to a GC/MS test (lab), then this will not work because they will see the dilution. In this case, I would recommend not drinking a lot of fluid or exercising and taking a natural product the day of the test to help mask the THC residue. Something like the one shot concentrate would work.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Don't start exercising, its too late for that and will just hurt your chances.
The morning of the test drink about 24 ounces of sports drink
Pee 3 or 4 times
Use your midstream urine for the collection cup.
I wouldn't recommend using synthetic urine in this case because you maybe observed this time.

Back
Top Bottom