Drug Test With Physical!

heatherann

ACK! Its 6p Wednesday, and I have a drug test WITH a physical this Friday morning. I was going to use someone elses urine. What happens if they do the physical first?!?!?! What is even tested during a pre-employment physical? Please help!

Re: Drug Test WITH PHYSICAL!!!

Is it a truck driver physical?
Have had to do it a couple times. Usually they do the physical first so use a hand warmer to keep the urine hot in one of your pockets. Then they usually let you get dressed before the urine test so just transfer the urine to your shorts. If the temp gets a little low after you pour it into the collection cup just rub your thumb against your clothes for a couple seconds and then hold it against the temp strip on the collection cup. When it reads 98 step out of the bathroom and hand it to the tech.

Is it a truck driver physical?
Have had to do it a couple times. Usually they do the physical first so use a hand warmer to keep the urine hot in one of your pockets. Then they usually let you get dressed before the urine test so just transfer the urine to your shorts. If the temp gets a little low after you pour it into the collection cup just rub your thumb against your clothes for a couple seconds and then hold it against the temp strip on the collection cup. When it reads 98 step out of the bathroom and hand it to the tech.

No, it isn't a truck driver physical. It's 100% desk job - admin work. The company does a physical for everyone though, and a UA.

If I follow your advice, and keep the sub in my pocket, then don't I get totally screwed if they do the urine test first, and they ask me to empty my pockets?

No, it isn't a truck driver physical. It's 100% desk job - admin work. The company does a physical for everyone though, and a UA.

If I follow your advice, and keep the sub in my pocket, then don't I get totally screwed if they do the urine test first, and they ask me to empty my pockets?
Just transfer it to your shorts when they're not looking. They will either have to walk you to another room, usually a bathroom for the test. They're not allowed to watch you take the urine test unless they have reasonable suspicion you are cheating on the test. They have to have a toilet in the room so that usually rules out doing it in the same room you took the physical. Thats why they usually allow you to get dressed and go to a bathroom to do the test.

Back
Top Bottom