Drug test

You're probably not going to pass. Next time, don't smoke the day before a drug test for a job, I mean come on...kind of comon sense, no? You could try drinking a lake of water, but I doubt even that would mask the THC in your system since you smoked so recently. Yet again, I've heard it can be done. Best of luck.
Also, there's about 5 thousand threads with this very same question in it, you might want to search for them instead of creating a new one.
-PM

Do you live in a decent-sized town? Because if you do, just go to your friendly local headshop and buy a vial of synthetic urine. This worked for me. I doubt many jobs will watch you as you pee, so, for $40 or so, this solution is pretty much fullproof.

Be sure to do two things though: Microwave it for 30 seconds before leaving, then tape it between your legs near your crotch. It's rare, but some companies will have you patted down in your pockets before you take a piss test for first employment. This way, the "piss" will stay body temperature and be undectectable unless you get frisked in a sexally-violating way.

Honest to god, if you want the job, this is your best chance.

call a clean friend, have em piss in a bag and strap the bag to ur inner thigh to keep it at body temp. Hopefully it is a piss test :D.

or go buy ready clean at a vitamin store (30$) and drink that shit 5 hours before u take your test. Drink plenty more water. Have a lil milk and a sobe- drug tests test for creatine and calcium levels too to see if u messed w/ the urine. The ready clean is at its best 3 hours after drinking. You are only clean for a 5 hour window and good luck.

Back
Top Bottom