Security Job

Bonethugs420

Ok I am going for this security job, and I am pretty sure they will drug test me.. I tested myself yesterday to make sure I could pass. and I did. Do you think they will randomly test me again after said test?. I think I maybe working on the 12am -8am shift... or maybe the 4pm to 12am shift.. I would like to blaze on lunch break or just on the way home so I can sleep easy, but I dont want to risk this job... any ideas... i'm almost dry too, I got one blunt left, I pack my own I dont roll anymore so its probly a little more then a blunt...

they probably wont test you again unless you give them reason to do so.
then again random stuff happens and they may decide to test you again, but as long as youre showing youre a good employee it shouldnt matter that you smoke

Hubby was employed for a security company, and was given a pre-employment saliva test.They tested in the office during the first interview (much to his dismay). Considering we had just smoked ak-47 the night before, he thought that was the end of that job opportunity. To our surprise and happiness he passed. I'm not saying everyone will pass after a few hours, but it is possible.

They're right, unless they state you will be given randoms, they probably won't bother you. And don't give them a reason to test you! Stay under the radar. Show up to work everyday, ontime. Unexpected absences can also lead to random testing. I have also seen this happen after returning from vacation.

One word of caution...many security jobs are considered safety sensitive and are a lot more stringent. If you are a driver, you are now dealing with DOT guidelines. You will be tested, and you will be subject to randoms. It depends on how many drivers you have. For example..DOT says 50% of those employees will be randomly tested each year. So if you have two employees, you can bet one or more will be tested at least once a year.

DOT requires no more than 50 nanos per milligram. Don't be surprised if some jobs are even lower.

Peace and best wishes:rollit:

Very smart idea.:smokin:
Read the company handbook, it should have the testing policy spelled out.

Why didn't I think of that? I could have saved a lot of typing:nomo:

Peace:rollit:

Pickup some synthetic urine for randoms. It'll take a little bit of planning and practice to be prepared but its easy once you've got the method down. I've taken about 6 randoms that way. I had one job that tested me for a random 1 week after I took my pre-employement ua.

i passed it.. it was a saliva test.. but didn't stay with that company... they sent me out of my way to work so f them.

Congratulations on the test! Sorry the job didn't work out.

Peace and happiness

Back
Top Bottom