Dry...

Tie-Dyed Soul

and lost my connection for the best stuff I've ever smoked.

She grew it, so I can't ask her to get me in touch with who she got it from.

Gah. *sad face*

Time to go through friends and search again.

-Or-

Maybe its time to start growing...

Shit happens man. sorry to hear you lost your connect... its soo sad when that type of thing happens. If you can afford it and have the security...GROW YOUR OWN. Free weed and youll always know what it is and if its top quality.

i (and i'm sure EVERYBODY else) have been dry a time or two. it sucks. be careful who you get from....

hypothetical: you've been dry for three weeks, youve scraped everything, and you have no contacts, where do you look? how much would you shell for an 1/8 (weight and dank, only one for at least a fornight)?

being dry blows.

i (and i'm sure EVERYBODY else) have been dry a time or two. it sucks. be careful who you get from....

hypothetical: you've been dry for three weeks, youve scraped everything, and you have no contacts, where do you look? how much would you shell for an 1/8 (weight and dank, only one for at least a fornight)?

being dry blows.

For spending, in my area an 1/8th of dank is between $50 and $70 depending on just how good it is, and if its a well known strain or just "dank''.

As far as looking... I found a hookup though I'm not sure how reliable it will be in the long run, and the stuff isn't the best, it is still decent though. We work together and I had a Michael Franti shirt on and we got to talking, and it came up.

I am always sketch about just asking strangers, so I pretty much never do that.

Just be a friendly person and at some point I'm sure you'll find another smoker, it just may take a while.

p.s. I started reading about growing, I think I may try growing a plant or two and see how it goes.

Yea being dry is HORRIBLE. it really blows man. I had stopped smoking for about 5months. Not necessarily my choice but hey what can you do ya know. Now that I'm back home in Dallas I got to smoke. And even though bein dry for that long sucks ass. when you smoke again you are high than a mutha fucka. I love it man.
But um i lost my train of thought... Oh you should definitely grow. thats what im gone do when i get a place. grow your own. smoke your own, and never go dry.

I feel your pain. The time will come. If you can grow, why not? Better then having to go to somebody.

The day I have my own place to grow :)

Back
Top Bottom