Ripped off

me and my boy have only been ripped off once. pissed us off so much we stopped tokin for a month till we found someone trustworthy. and the new one is.

I was just ripped off for more than 2500, i trusted this fucker from Atlanta Georgia, met him on craigslist in Denver, he gave me some clones, i grew them, he took the product and I never heard from him..! jeeesus, i sure do wish BAD KARMA ON HIM AND HIS FAMILY, FUCK YOU to all you cheaters and liers and thiefs, your time will come!

^^^ what do you expect when you make nice with a stranger you met on craigs list?? you asked for it lol its a dog eat dog world out there we all know it yet we set ourselves up to be ripped off in most cases. thats why bergdawg has the right idea

^^^ what do you expect when you make nice with a stranger you met on craigs list?? you asked for it lol its a dog eat dog world out there we all know it yet we set ourselves up to be ripped off in most cases. thats why bergdawg has the right idea

yeah but he was a fellow registered MMJ patient, and thats how we got acquainted. I have a side in me that is very trusting, inherited it from my mother, so I guess I can't always be the dickhead I am supposed to be according to this DOG EAT DOG fucked up world, but yeah, you definatly have a point, i set myself up and got ripped off. I have been around the block am old enough to know better, but the kind side of me came out in the wrong time, so i got screwed.

We have to put our trust in people in the Cannabis culture. Every day. You can't convince me differently. I trust the people that run this site. I trust the mods. Medical patients who buy Cannabis on the black market trust their suppliers. Collective members trust each other. Although there are some things that you should keep to yourself, trust is pervasive. The wise use of trust involves risk assessment / risk management.

why do we have to trust people that smoke weed? trust is what gets ppl burned in the end, just because they are for the same cause doesnt mean we can all trust eachother, greed and desperation get the best of some people regardless of their personal beliefs.....so back in the day when alcohol was prohibited, and all the ppl that were for the legal use of drinking, your telling me they were all to be trusted because they were fighting for a cause collectively?? dont think so lol.....when it comes to trusting the mods yea i trust their opinion on weed but do i trust them with 2000 dollars? not a chance lol your right its all about risk assessment and management. i dont wish being ripped off on anyone but like i said before some ppl make themselves wasy targets

What I was commenting to was the "D.T.A. - Don't Trust Anybody". You, I bet, being a wise and experienced person like myself, don't trust everyone. You do trust someone, though, don't you? :peace:

Cash for stash...it's the only way. I don't front or ask people to front.

Friends and money are soon parted. That's sometimes a hard lesson learned.

If you thought they were your friends...they weren't.

Count your losses, poke pins in a voodoo doll, and find some friends you can really trust. Make your transaction while you are there, DO NOT give out your money. We have lost several long-time "friends" by making the swap in another location.

I'm sure a lot of you have to do that in order to get your MMJ, but be weary, and don't put friends in that position if you can help it.

It's so nice to be able to walk in the door and take my pick from a display case instead of the alternative. Gotta love San Fran...

Best wishes:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom