35$ - Ripped off

Bubba

So I finally ran into someone in NYC who was able to help me out w/ my dry situation =). Actually it's the 1st time in several months of being in the city I finally met someone w/ anything lol.

Anyways I got 1g for 35 of haze OUCH!!! plus a $5 tip....double what los angeles is. (wont tip again btw, it was only because he delivered and I was planning on getting more than just 1g)

Was planning on getting more , but when he told me how much he wanted...was thinking in my head "Hell No!!!" That being said I'm happy to say my 4 month dry streak is over. Killed it all quickly :bong: and now I'm faced w/ calling him again lol until I run into someone else. So sad...

yea...but went from 365 days a year blazing to DRY for several months. Was pretty desperated especially after reading everyone's posts of happy times lol

I was worried you gave the guy money and he either took off with it or gave you bogus bud. I'm glad to here that you got what you knew you were getting when you handed the guy the money. Sorry about it being so dry. It's just who you know. Go outside and look around. I'll bet out of every hundred homes there is at least one grow going on. The hard part is getting your hands on it. People just dont advertise and if they dont know you it aint happnin. Going down town just aint safe. Peace

Whoaa 35$ a g.. Damn, I hope that the bud was killa for that price. But I hear you dude, new town, no connections, not fun. Hopefully you'll meet some people and get some decent priced herb soon :)

Depending on how long its gonna be until your grow is done it might be worth the money if u go for a road trip and buy elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom