I Bet This Has Never Happened To Anyone?

Ganjahoarder

Here's the story:

I have been growing now for about 4 months. I have not told anyone. I am close to harvest.

So, I'm out in my front yard fertilizing the trees. This sheriff, a friend of mine since childhood and lives in my neighborhood pulls up. He Jokingly says "If your gonna fert your trees, you might as well as fert some marijuana plants."

I walk over to his patrol car and start bs'ing w/ him. He and I use to smoke when we were in high school. As we are talking, he hands me a piece of paper. He then leaves. I'm thinking it is a note letting me know I am being watched for growing.

As I open this note, something falls out. I look down and it is lost in the grass. When I have fully opened it, there were about 8 MJ seeds. I was totally shocked.

He has not smoked for a long time, as he has turned into a staunch religious person.

What is your take on this strange story?

Did he give me those seeds as a sign to let me know the feds are watching me?

Re: I Bet This Has Never Happened To Anyone!!!!?????

So i guess your in a state that allows you to grow outside? If not take it inside. Get together with your friend for some coffee and ask him what's up with the seeds. You never know until you ask.

Good luck,
Flip

Re: I Bet This Has Never Happened To Anyone!!!!?????

As I open this note, something falls out. I look down and it is lost in the grass. When I have fully opened it, there were about 8 MJ seeds. I was totally shocked.

He has not smoked for a long time, as he has turned into a staunch religious person.

What is your take on this strange story?

Did he give me those seeds as a sign to let me know the feds are watching me?

Gotta agree with the above- ask some time.

And major religiousness does not mean anti-ganja. As rastas point out, reefer is an herb put here for our use.

Could be a request for you to grow some for him, or a simple nostalgic kindness- like "we used to get baked together- here these might be useful for you even now." Or a kindly warning, or something else.

Till you feel confident, though- get those seeds out of your possession.

If he was an old friend tell him you threw the seeds in the woods to grow , when it is harvest time ask him if he would he like to join you to pick the plants . Off duty of course . Most Cops do smoke MJ and the tests are forewarned so they can take the THC killing meds or hair shampoo . They stay cool about it with old friends , its the public that scares them , just coincidence . If he goes to the woods with you in civvies ask him when he smoked last time . I know quite a few Cops that secretly toke weed.

Sounds like you are a bit paranoid, and the situational conversation with a patrol cop in your neighborhood, has added to your stress. First, don't trust him one bit. Police are in the business of catching you, and their standard is not an honest one. Police are allowed to lie directly to you during an investigation.

Further, his passing you those seeds is now become probable cause for a search of your house for cultivation in about 3 weeks. It might be their ploy, give the local growers seeds then testify you committed the misdemeanor offense of the gift of mj, while on-duty, (protected immunity act) but still opening the door to a search to see what became of the illegal product.

OR

He just got done with a traffic stop of some kids, caught them with some shit, separated the seeds out and kept them as a gift to you.

Only you know if this guy is trusted. My brother is a cop and I trust him not to rat on me... Our aunt who raised us would disown his ass if he took anything over the family...

What I would do is thank him but say you had to throw them away because it is not your scene.

Or just trow them into the neighbors lawn, lol.

Back
Top Bottom