Dryer Stealth Grow

Sociopath

So, I remembered that I had a dryer just sitting out in the garage. Moved it to a power outlet. taped a light up at the top and it seems perfect! Except for a few flaws.
1. There is ventilation buuuuut I don't know if I should absolutely put in a fan...
2. The walls in the dryer are already painted white. But, I put in a fluorescent lightbulb that's only 13 watts. The box does mention the light output of 825 lumens(whatever that means). I replaced it because the lighting looked better.
and,
3. I understand that the plants (will hopefully) get big...

-----------------------------------------------
Overall, The seedlings grew 2 inches in two days. I understand there's still room for improvement so, any suggestions would be great! I'll be sure to put up pictures too!
Thanks

So, I remembered that I had a dryer just sitting out in the garage. Moved it to a power outlet. taped a light up at the top and it seems perfect! Except for a few flaws.
1. There is ventilation buuuuut I don't know if I should absolutely put in a fan...
2. The walls in the dryer are already painted white. But, I put in a fluorescent lightbulb that's only 13 watts. The box does mention the light output of 825 lumens(whatever that means). I replaced it because the lighting looked better.
and,
3. I understand that the plants (will hopefully) get big...

-----------------------------------------------
Overall, The seedlings grew 2 inches in two days. I understand there's still room for improvement so, any suggestions would be great! I'll be sure to put up pictures too!
Thanks

What a frickin cool idea to throw your grow into the dryer.

Love this idea, though I'm not sure I'd do it. good for you.

Back
Top Bottom