Drying with higher than ideal temps

Leggy

Firstly sorry to any one that replied to my last post and did not hear bk from me. Had phone probs and lost posts. Proper drama's trust. Any way talking of drama's hear in the UK where being battered by a 30 degrees c+ heat wave and the lowest temp I can get my drying space is 70-73f average so would I be safe from bud rot if i raise my humidity to 65-70% to stop buds drying to quick?

Firstly sorry to any one that replied to my last post and did not hear bk from me. Had phone probs and lost posts. Proper drama's trust. Any way talking of drama's hear in the UK where being battered by a 30 degrees c+ heat wave and the lowest temp I can get my drying space is 70-73f average so would I be safe from bud rot if i raise my humidity to 65-70% to stop buds drying to quick?
I think you'd be fine drying at 70ºF and 65% RH in terms of bud rot if you keep the fans on.

Best thing to do if you think bud rot will be an issue is to drive the bulk of the water out quickly and then slow down the dry. One way to do that is keep the fans on high early on, because blowing 65% RH air around will still never get the bud below 65% RH. Once you have the buds at 65-70% RH you can burp them down to your desired humidity level over the course of a couple of weeks and then seal them for the cure.

Back
Top Bottom