Dupage County, IL-Naperville Task Force

siucsaluki11

Well, about 5 months ago i got stopped by a minivan with 2 guys. I turned into a gas station too fast and forgot i had anything in my car. When i came to a stop i had a guy with a gun on his vest half drawn from the holster banging on my window. Scared the shit outta me, so of course i let him search when he said were gunna search ya. I then remembered i had 2 hitters in the car. He asked if there was anything he should know about and i was remembered, handed them to him before he found them on his own. I was polite and cooperative. He wanted me to bust someone, wanted me to get him someone who could get a pound. I didnt know anyone, and he was supposed to call me and never did. So now 5 months later i have a bunch of paper from law offices show up at my door. My dad calls his friend whos a lawyer in the area. He looks into it, as of yesterday, there was a case number, but no charges. And now today my dad tells me i may have a warrant out for my arrest. Hes waiting on a call to find out. From what the lawyer said, it could be a small fine if it stays as a local ordinance, he can get it removed and pretty much thrown out. Now if its on the state level, i may be in a bit of trouble. I guess DuPage County is out to set an example of people like me. Keep in mind they found nothing but 2 hitters. No weed, and i mean no weed, not even a baggie with little bits of shake. And nothing else. Anyone have any words of advice or gotten in trouble in this area? Any help would be welcome.

Hopefully nothing will come out of it. Good Luck! With today's DUI laws I wouldn't keep anything in my car that could even remotely get me in trouble.

Well, im meeting the attorney ive been talking to at the local police station to see if i have a warrant in about an hour and a half. So far it is a state case, People of IL vs. Robert Mata, no activity on it, but ill be sure to keep everyone posted when i know more details.

well i just spent the past few hrs turning myself in then sitting in a jail cell, which was bullshit. Well, now i got court on my 21st bday next month. FUCK.

Possesion of Drug paraphernalia. Bail was $1000 10% and the $50 processing fee. Was supposed to take 20 min but the whole thing took 3 hours. But i just sat there quietly and patiently in my holding cell. And in the front office before that. I think it wouldda happend quicker if they brought me in to be honest. But what could i do? Be loud and be a dick? What good would that do me? I was there as the consequences of my own actions/choices. All that would do is piss them off and get me at the end of the line instead of the front where being calm and patient got me. It was funny, the one officer laughed when he heard i got busted for having a one hitter and he said something along the lines of, thats why i never carried my hitter in HS, rollin shit and apples left no evidence, and laughed. So Far the worst part of all this is having to go to court on my 21st bday. I was planning on takin the day after off so i could recover, but now i have to ask for my bday instead for court. Wont take off both days since that will cost me $224 worth of lost pay, and i need my money to pay the fees im going to have and my lawyer.

Naperville Sucks, Dupage county sucks too lol... Least ur not in Cook County. There jail blows.

Well today is my 21st bday, and my court date. Court at 830 then work, so im going to miss half the work day cuz of court. Ill let everyone know how it went when i get home.

Well, it was pointless. I was there 5 min before i walked out and talked with my lawyer. He showed me the police report and its nothing like what went down. its bullshit. So now i get to go back on the 11th of dec. Which is my dads bday. Today was my 21st. So after court i got my new license, went to work, then after work hit the bar with my dad for my first legal drinks, now im gettin ready for dinner with the fam. My lawyer said though that he thinks we can get the case thrown out on account of it being an illegal search since i was intimidated as all hell by them because of their actions. He said i couldnt have gotten a better judge and is highly convinced we can get this thrown out and it will for sure stay off my record. Only thing is, last night i smoked a blunt with some friends, had like 4 diff kinds of dro in it. That was my last smoke session till court or court supervision is done with. Im gunna miss smoking, but ill be back as soon as i can afford to smoke. But if i gotta take a drug test for court i would like to be clean ya know? And i have almost exactly 4 weeks and a few days.

Funny thing, when i read the police report through my head i was like, thats not what happenned, this is why i fucking hate pigs, fucking pricks. But i didnt say it. I was in a room with my dad and my lawyer. Soon as we left the courthouse, my dad said cops are assholes and i was like, you know, seeing as im 21 now, i was gunna keep those thoughts to myself, but thats exactly what i was thinking. Now, my dad isnt pro pot, and def doesnt support my smoking it. So to hear him say that i was like, huh, maybe he gets it a bit, and understands pot smokers arent criminals, were just people. Hopefully itll get tossed out, worst case scenario, $750 fine.

It is part of your punishment. They want you to suffer and anguish over your stepping out of bounds. The don't like what you did. This is the game. The game isn't even at halftime yet. Hang in there. :peace:

It is bullshit. I go back to court in February for a possession of marijuana Under 2 ounces charge.
The POlice are all criminals.

When You turned Yourself in At a time when there were no charges filed against you, and the police BOOKED you into jail WITHOUT due process of law by having an EXAMINING trial BEFORE bond was set, THe police, jailers, Magistrate, and porsecuting attorney all commited crimes AGAINST YOU and the State. Some FELONIES?!!

I bet you never even had an EXAMINING TRIAL Did you?

watch any and all of these interviews with randy kelton in your spare time for a better understanding...
Then look up your States COde of criminal procedure.
iIm pretty sure they call it a PROBALE CAUSE hearing in your state instead of a n examining trial.

randy kelton - Google Videos

2009-05-30: Deborah Stevens, Randy Kelton, Deborah Stevens and Randy Kelton, co-hosts of the radio talk show "The Rule of Law," talk about due process. www...

Back
Top Bottom