Dutch Passion's Oasis (NL #2)

Stix

Here's some shots of my Oasis Grow which will be harvested Dec 9th.

oasis_014edited.JPG

oasis_009edited.JPG

oasis_008edited.JPG

oasis_006edited.JPG

Great pics!

Good gracious those girls are girthy, and they look so healthy also.

Your TLC and good vibes are evident in the finished product.

Superb herb!

Thanks for sharing, beautiful pics like those really assuage the pain of not being able to grow.

wow! I searched for your setup to no avail and want to know what your setup is? Looks like you are going to have a GREEN Christmas :smokin:

I just updated my grows in my sig tony. You can check them out there. It's probally about 4 hours worth of reading though. :smokin:

I harvested last Friday. There hanging as we speak. I attempted to take some pics but I'm having a problem with my camera. I'm having it looked at tomorrow. Hopefully I'll post new pics soon.

Thanks to all the kind words from all of you guys. Growing Cannabis has become a very fullfilling hobby of mine. I didn't expect to love it so much. The sky is the limit when it comes to learning about Cannabis. Literally everyday I learn something new.

Nice , Thats a lot of weed , Enjoy!

beautiful crop man. hows the smoke and high?? I'd like to get a smoke report on oasis I've been wanting to grow that strain for awhile now.

This is my 2nd Oasis Grow. First time around I would say The smoke was Satisfactory at best. Appearance was Satisfactory as well. It just didn't have the POP I like. The first time I grew it was in the middle of summer and I was battling high temps throughout the grow. This may have had some impact on the THC levels.

This grow was during the colder temps and I had no problem keeping my temp around 75 F. The appearence looks a little better but not as pretty as some of my past grows. The yield is much better. High temps is definately something you don't want when growing this strain. But as for a smoke report, I'm only 1 week into the cure at this time. Ofcourse I have already smoked it. Shit, I started smoking it 1 week after harvest. Thus far I'm not exactly disappointed. It does get me high. But, I have had better. I'll let it go for a couple more weeks in the cure and sample it again. This bud is definately not the worse I've grown, but it's not my best either. If I were gonna recommend a strain from my own personal experience I would say try Dutch Passion's Grapefruit. That shit is pretty serious.

Back
Top Bottom