Dwarf Low Flyer

CMJJMC2000

It was my first grow, however I didn't make a journal.
it is a very forgiving strain.
I germed 2 seeds, and midway through the grow, I thought I killed one, so I removed it from the room. about a week went by, and never thought about checking it.
my wife went down to do some laundry, and mentioned how well my plant looked........but my grow room is locked!
and sure enough, there it was, almost caught up to the plant still in with the lights.

I do recommend it for a first grow.

it was in coco.
theres a few "problem charts" on this forum.....but ill be damned if I can find one right now!
that's what I used, and they are invaluable for us new growers.......the biggest advice I can give is create a journal, and ask questions on it, as your grow progresses........the contributors on this forum will be your biggest asset.

IMG_186619.JPG

image36306.jpg
I'm finishing a Dwarf LF in an Aerogarden Bounty using Fox Farms Nutes at 1/2 strength. It's super small so if I were doing it again I would do 3 of these little plants in the Aerogarden.

Thanks, Brewer! I've got some pics I took last night and will get my grow journal started tonight. I've got packages inbound from west coast and east coast and it's a race to see which set of seeds arrive first (hopefully with no green tape or white letter inside) so I'm hoping to get seeds popping tomorrow or Saturday.

what did you mean when you said, "hopefully with no green tape or white letter inside"?

Back
Top Bottom