Dwc 1 plant scrog (Wilting)

Hi 420 comunity

This is my first dwc and scrog grow so new to both!

just a quick question to ask my girl is in day 15 of flowering and was doing so well last night at lights on i added 5ml of dutch pro explode thats 1/4 strength to what the bottle says and ways when i went in there to switch lights off today they seem to be wilting quite a bit they are usaly standing to attention and fighting for the light.

I have gone out and brought a bigger air pump to give more oxygen and iv dosed a lil h202 in there just to clean it up.

Do you think it was the explode or do you think it could be something else??

Any help would be great ~:)

Few pics to follow.

2011-02-20_10_35_47.jpg

2011-02-20_10_36_23.jpg

2011-02-20_10_36_10.jpg

Sorry not the best piccys!!

Re: Dwc 1 plant scrog (Wilting).

We need more info to properly diagnose the problem. All other things constant, the fault is probably with the reservoir. Check for discrepancies in your meter numbers from the last time you changed the res out until now.

because it happened so fast,,, i would guess ...."5ml of dutch pro explode"...that you added ... or your air pumped stopped,,,, good luck to ya,,, i was impressed with the ways you tried to fix,,, good job.......

just stabbing in the dark, what was your pH at after adding the nutrients? was it a fresh reservoir?
did you check if bubbles are breaking water surface with the old pump on? if not, can you check it with the new pump? asking that cause your airstone/s could be clogged.

Back
Top Bottom