dwc bucket

hey guys glad to be wiv you my first post jus a question on dwc oxypot buckets how do i feed and change resovoir ????

U feed by adding nute in the water, and changing the reservoir, what do u have, 1 bucket? simply dump the water, and add fresh one, set ur lid, where ur plant is sitting on top of an empty bucket, while u clean out ur reservoir

Stoner ain't steering you wrong man.

you can do it quick or you can do it right...

you will need 1 spare bucket compatible with your dwc lid (you just need to park a plant in the bucket while working with the oxypot).
and another bucket to make your food/water in.

make up the correct volume of water in your feed bucket and add your nutrients one by one whilst constantly mixing (i like to add h202 to really maximise the oxygen in the water) and let it stand for a moment.

lift the lid and plant off the oxy pot and park the plant on the aforementioned parking bucket.

you now have an empty oxy pot a plant with wet roots dangling in a dark bucket and a bucket full of almost ready to go nutrient solution.

now take your empty bucket to the cleaning room and give it a great scrub. any shortcuts on this section and you open yourself wide up to bacterial and fungal build up as well as possible salt deposits that will kill your plant.

now that you have a clean oxypot, simply stir and PH your nutrients to 5.8 (ideally like 5.7 and change when at 6.5) and put in your oxy pot.

lift the lid with the plant in it and give it a wipe down as best you can, remove any dead leaves and organic matter you can, maybe flush your hydroponic medium with some h202 (at any ratio based on 1-4 @3% or weaker shouldnt harm the plant but will kill pests)
then place into your oxy pot, job done.

i would definatly check out our sponsors for quality nutrients and additives like enzymes that eat dead organic matter and vitamin boosters to increase the vitality of your plant =)

Back
Top Bottom