Dwc - Plant Leaves Are Crispy With Yellow/brown Spots - Please Help!

joeynoodles

Hello, I am in my 3rd week of Veg and was my nutes at 800 ppm and noticed a few spots on the leaves on the smaller plants. I figured it was Nute Burn because there were little burn holes on a few of the lower older leaves so I lowered the nutes to around 500 PPM yesterday. I woke up today and Now I am getting dried up leaves with brown spotting and yellow spots. I attached pictures of the plant now. Also some of the leaves are bending up and dont look normal.

Please Help!

Here's My Setup Info..
What is your experience level? Novice.
What type of hydro set-up are you running? DWC
Your Equipment:
A) Type and wattage of lights. 1000w MH
B) Distance from tops? 30"
C) Reflector type? N/A
D) What are the bulb wattages, kelvin ratings, and schedule? Hortilux MH
E) Is there a consistent fresh air supply? yes
F) Do you have an exhaust fan and a circulation fan? 2 Fans inside tent and the tent exhausts every 45 mins for 15 mins.
G) Size of reservoir? 5 gallon buckets
H) What medium if applicable. 1/2 Coco 1/2 Pertilite Clay balls on top of medium
Your nutrients and water: Advanced Nutes Hobbiyist bundle for Coco. https://www.advancedn...information.php
I) If using rockwoll for clones or seedlings, did you rinse the cubes well, with properly ph'd water? N/A
J) Source of water. (tap or filtered) What's it's ph? R.O Filtered water-009 PPM (Ph is always 5.4 because Advanced Nutrients are PH Balanced)
K) Specific brand and N-P-K ratio for each bottle. List dosages (quantity per gallon) and current feeding schedule--- See H) Above
L) What is the ec/ppm of your unadjusted tap (or filtered) water? 9
M) What is the ec/ppm of your nutrient solution? Now 500
N) What is the temperature of your nutrient solution? ~71 degrees
O) Does your ec/ppm show a rise or fall when you do your daily PPM check? About 15-25 ppm/day in week 3 of veg
P) Does the ph fluctuate? Nope
Q) Do you foliar feed? If so, with what, how often, and at what time do you
spray? (Just after lights come on, just before they go out...) Whenever the leaves feel dry.2-3 times a day.
R) How often do you replace reservoir water/nutes? 1 X a Week
What does it look like before changes? (clear, foamy, green, brown...) Brownish - Same color as when I put it in..

Your growroom:
S) What size of closet, room or hut? 6.5 X 6.5 X 6.5 Tent
T) What are the temps and humidity levels while lights are on? ...With lights off? 75-76 with the lights on 70 off
U) Have you seen signs of insects in the growroom? Nope- I checked with a Loop
V) Are the roots long and white, or brown and slimy? Long and White
Your strain:
W) What strain are you growing? (Indica dominate or Sativa dom?) Jack Herrer(Sativa) and Afgooey(Indica Dominant)
X) From seeds or clones? Clones
Y) Is this an autoflower strain? no

I have also been Foliar Feeding throughout the day... Can that be the problem?

Thanks in Advance!

Back
Top Bottom