DWC Strawberry N' Mango LED 2020

Rich 3033

Here's one done earlier this year.

Strawberry N Mango (Silver Nevil x strawberry cookies) - connoisseur genetics.

Grown in a 20L DWC bucket with a 3.5L mesh pot with hydroton. 2400L/hr Boyu air pump using a 6" air disc. 12" blauberg extractor fan with carbon filter.

First vegged under 600w HPS for 3 weeks, then transferred to flowering room and finished off flower under a Hacienda H16+ 700w.

Nutrients used - H&G Aqua Flakes A+B, Multi-zyme, Mills Calmag, Liquid silicon (growth technology) , Green Sensation (plagron).

I didn't plan on doing this plant as a main thing, just she grew like crazy when i transplanted the cutting into DWC. This plant had a crazy terpene profile and smells like paint thinner with citrus notes. I manged to reveg the plant last year to get this cutting as the smell was amazing and the high was incredibly strong, like having a panic attack.

After the initiation of the flowering cycle it took 28 days for the plant to finish stretching and begin to form buds. Unfortunately at this time i had multiple power cuts over the next 7 days which caused the plant to reveg/hermie.

At this point i should have just chopped her down and focused on something else, but i was amazed how much this plant was growing. This was the most nutrient hungry plant I've came across.

I would set the E.C of the nutrient solution to 1.8, and 24 hrs later it would be 1.5. This plant drank approximately 6L of water per day, it became a laborious task to keep filling the bucket and checking the levels.

At day 42 i added the green sensation pk booster which showed results within 3days. The thin spear shaped buds began to swell out and increase in size dramatically.

The problem with this plant was that it hermied and foxtailed like crazy. The colas were massive but made up of small buds. She was chopped down at week 9 when the start of botrytis was detected. She had been flushed for 7 days at this point. All in all she yielded approx 300g, and that's due to the power cuts that happened between week 4/5.

Back
Top Bottom