How'd I do?

newsisnoise

And she came down the next day..

:yummy:
She's a reveg of a clone of a clone of an ICE plant from BC Seeds. She's got a very subtle lemony/skunky smell, but she doesn't give it up unless you rub against her or give her a little sqeeze. She's at 60 days here, and it's time to cut her down. She's my biggest plant so far and i'm proud of her. I think the browning is from high pH. It was up around 8 a couple weeks back and i just got it down to 6.5-7 this last week..

L_029s.jpg

L_031s.jpg

L_032s.jpg

So, how'd i do?

hey ITT,

here's what i think, part of the reason is the sativa influence of the genetics. the other part i can see is from the fact that it's gone in and out of veg a few times. if you look at the base you'll see 2 little stems (cut off) coming out near the base of the large stem. those were other growth on the plant. the original stem is actually burried about 2" under the surface. she's kind of a frankenstein plant. haha.

btw, that head bud is about 9" long and almost 4" wide at it's largest point. ;)

good stuff, so are you saying that its indica if it grows bushier?
and is that good, like i said im new to this but i no theres 2 different types indica and sativa im not sure of the difference

well, i'm kinda new to this whole thing too. but yeah, from what i've learned, indicas are shorter, bushier. while sativas are taller, less-bushier. (man it's late, lol) i've heard that indicas also provide larger harvests, but to date, i've only grown sativa dominant hybrids. haha. that and a strange ruderalis.

as for varieties, there are 3 for sure. Sativa, Indica & Ruderalis (siberian auto-flowering). i've also hear of Afghanica, but that was just one time. i've never heard of it otherwise. i assume it'd be similar to an indica, but again, i don't know.

thanks again man, i'm really proud of her. i can't wait till she's dry and cured. the other two stems that are already cut weighed a paltry 2.5g and 6.6g respectively. i really don't know how much this one's gonna weigh. just have to wait and see, eh?

what do you mean pistoling (i'm either slow, tired or burnt, can't tell) haha.
are you thinking of putting up pictures? definately be interested to see.

by pistoling lol i mean in a few spots its sprouting tons of white hairs, and there almost bud like its hard to explain
and i was considering putting up pictures possibly later today i will but right now the lights are off and i dont want to disturb them

hey hey news... just found your page, she looks pretty good...

the browning and yellowing is most likely from pH and nutrient lockout, as well as in the final few weeks you do get some death in fan leafs from the plant using up its energy (most stay green in premium grows)

from the looks of it you did better than me and my first grow. i called my first harvest "burn victim" cuz its pH was 4.2 when i cut the crap down. it got me a buzz but a big headache if i smoked a lot.

the buzz will tell you how well you did. IMO i think you did pretty well 1st grow

from the looks compared to what i saw and tasted i think you will get a good buzz, more of a head high but with some relax/sleepy effect. flavor probably wont be top notch but most likely not too harsh...

i updated my journal, check it out

thanks all! :)

ITTah.. i get it. it's exciting when they start to bud out. drop me a pm if you throw together a journal.

Flurple i think you're right about the lock up. at first it was more than a little concerned that she was doing really bad, what with all the fan leaves falling off. but the buds were still healthy. now that i'm drying it, im wondering how long the bloody thing will take to finish the dry/cure process.

i'm loving the journal btw. Achilles is a really cool concept!

if you havnt already checked out some of the posts on curing and drying buds you should

ouch, just had a terrible realization on my guys
there was 2 in one pot!
i didnt realize because the stalks were so close and one of them was male =[[
but i got him out of there but not in good enough time he knocked up some buds..but i may just put those pics on tonight

Flurple yeah man, i've read some. i think i've got it cased. i figure i've got about 3 weeks till i try her. :)

ITT yer gonna have babies! lol. it's not necessarily a bad thing, seeds are expensive and i've seen 20-30 seeds from a little bottom bud. sometimes an accident works out good. haha

sweet man! you can see the bud sites pretty well in the second pic. she looks pretty good to me.

thanks
yea shes doing pretty well, i had to make a new stealth box because of people snooping around
pretty smart actually in my basement i took all the shelves out of a book shelf and lined it with foil, then glued the lamps to the tops and drilled a hole to run the wire from and its been against the wall so theres no light escaping
the only thing im worried about now is ventilation, ive been pulling it out and running a fan twoards it but idk if thats enough though

does ti get pretty hot? as long as you bring fresh air in and take stale air out, you should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom